• 6 Replies

csb26

aimbotter
« on: 09 May 2013, 08:24:39 »
Player name : SEN
Server :XG Zombies 24/7
Offense: Aimbotting
Date :everytime
Description: This guy S E N is a killer. He had a ping of almost 100 and still he manages somehow to kill a fast zombie with SNIPER and pistol in 3 shots exactly 3 shots .I dont know how but also he gets highest kills everytime wether he is zombie or human. I know that he doesn't have that much of skills because he never survive as a last human.

jorisdemiraj

Re: aimbotter
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2013, 09:22:02 »
I have seen this player before.Even played with him.He is just good at aiming and killing but bad at surviving :P . I also can kill zombies with just one shotgun blast with a ping of 140 (sometimes 152) but that doesn't mean i bot :)

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2013, 09:24:25 »
ohhhhhhh  sorry i misunderstand him so it means he is really good. Thank u Joris for ur kind information but i had never seen u playing in xg zombies 24/7 server. Hope we will play in near future

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2013, 09:33:23 »
I mostly play (everyday) on the zombie server running on 1.04. It might be possible that the server might not be in your list. If you want, join with the direct ip 46.249.47.12:2353 .See you there and get ready to kick some zombie ass together  ;D

S E N

« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2013, 17:32:44 »
Salut times together ... I'll comment on that ... certainly not an exception to justify myself but rather to clearly identify something. I have and will never use a bot or aim that this is simply pathetic.
And what of the garbage because ... I'm no good as the last human to do?
I can understand nich the best sake, I often survive round and clear for me decide;)

So just practice a little and try to understand that you are fighting against a real soldiers and not just against a child.

Major Nancy Sp ...... German Army
or better. S E N the one and Only: D

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #5 on: 20 June 2013, 18:09:19 »
1)  S E N Pwned CSB

2) If a Player is a Pro u cant QQ saying that he Bots,i get banned from 5-6 Noobs servers for "Aimbot" because a Pwned the Admins too much times

3) Congrats to S E N for the Skill

csb26

« Reply #6 on: 20 June 2013, 18:56:22 »
ohhhhhhh  sorry i misunderstand him so it means he is really good.
i already apolozised