the full story of when i got banned

• 13 Replies

Offline killmaster

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
the full story of when i got banned
« on: 07 May 2013, 12:29:33 »
hello people today i have typed this story that is true

it was when i was banned from {XG}classicCTF server, but i didnt tell people the whole story coz they probally wouldnt even listen so i am writing it on here.

when i started playing {XG} servers i loved it so much, i use too play {XG}extintion24/7,{XG}all VEH,{XG}hugeass[24/7],{XG}coldsnap[24/7],{XG}gultch snipers[24/7] and {XG}yoyast island[24/7]. but there were only 2 servers i really liked to play and have fun whitch was {XG}classicCTF[24/7] and {XG}gultch snipers[24/7] tho i liked the other servers too.
these maps is where i found a good friend that told me to get xfire so i did and i kept getting friends on {XG} servers whitch now i have 43 friends. but the day come that i did not wish for. i went onto the server {XG}classicCTF[24/7] and played for a while and talked with friends and had fun on the server, after a few minites a friend came over to my place, but one problem he hated {XG} clan and since i left the computer on while i go and do a job for my parents he played on the server and said random stuff. when i come back i notice that a screen saying " the operater has banned you off the server" and i thought odd so i rejoined and it worked but once i got back on {XG} beef known as {XG}FaTaL- Tacos 3.7.^ he said " killmaster you shouldnt be on here " and once i saw this i was banned by the server operater and that was the last time i ever was alloud on xg servers.

i went to my friend and asked him if he been on the computer while i was gone and he said he wanted revenge so he said he cheated and copyed {XG}tony117 coz he completely hates him so he told me he wantted to piss him off. once i heard this i almost hated him for it but now i have to suffer the consequenses for what i never did.

now about the thing on xfire saying i will hack your website, that was a load of shit, OK. i lied and then i made a big mistake and got 3 of my communities removed and banned permentally off teamspeak 3 server. but i still got to warn you tho a friend on xfire is going to hack you, not me coz idk how to and a lot of people think i hate {XG} clan, well guess what no i dont hate your clan, just gets annoying at times.

just remember i was not at the computer at the time when i got banned

and i know i admitted that i cheated and masked someones name only so maybe i might of been unbaned but no.

ok i think i said everything i think but that is all i can think of now ok

killmaster

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: the full story of when i got banned
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2013, 12:34:22 »
Could you tell us the friends xfire and the name he uses when he plays on our servers?

Offline killmaster

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2013, 13:30:20 »
You mean the friend that hoped on my computer while I was gone if yes, he doesn't  have xfire

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2013, 15:16:24 »
What you've said doesn't match up with what you said here: http://www.xgclan.com/forum/index.php/topic,372.msg2603.html#new

As for your friend who's going to "hack" us.. Keep trying, but its near IMPOSSIRU!

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #4 on: 07 May 2013, 17:14:35 »
I smell lies... >:(
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #5 on: 07 May 2013, 18:24:44 »
1) Why this friend used your name and ip ..a real friend wont do that to his friend even after knowing that he likes xg
2) Tell us his name on halo ..if he hates xg it means he at least have played once in our servers.
3) You said a friend on XFIRE is going to hack us..that means he has a xfire account.
4) Lying wont get you nowhere. I can notice people lying. -.-

Offline {XG}Tony117

• +14/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 May 2013, 22:39:26 »
but i want to know why you would go around using {XG}clan tags and impersonating us. we were cool until wu told me you came in extinction with my name. and then you say youll hack the site in 3 or 4 days (lol btw). so if you say you will hack the website what makes you think that they will unbann you from any of the servers? you brought this on your self now you have to deal with it. #realtalk (btw i never use # im just in a funny mood)
Games I play. Garrys Mod, CSGO, Arma 2(dayz as well), GTA SA MP, Age Of empires II HD, Brawhalla, Pay Day 2.
STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tony8894

XxxXXXxxXXOpTiCxhAlOXxxX360NoScOpEMnTgexxxXXxxxFaZeClancansuckmydickXXxxXXxxX

Offline killmaster

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 May 2013, 08:14:34 »
i didnt fucking lie  and
XG joris ill answer your4 questions ok

1. why he used my ip and name coz he came over to play halo with me while i was gone but he had told me about he hated xg that day he got kicked of xg clan and yes he is a good friend but once he gets angry he starts doing stupid things and when he heard i was playing on a xg server he wanted revenge ok

2. his name on halo was ghostkiller or prokillz and yes he has played on your servers a heap.

3. now this is different the dude who was going to hack you isnt the friend who is called ghostkiller or prokillz, he is the leader of -PF- clan he thought he would do it for me and i said ok cause idk how to hack so he did it but idk when he will, he hadnt talked about it so idk

4. and i am not lieing what i wrote was true

oh and just want tell you ghostkiller or prokillz use too be in XG clan but got kicked out by the leader for one thing ( for taking the flag back to blue base and that is what you post to do in CTF ) and he told ME " WTF" i said ok and idk". 

and ghostkiller or prokillz does not have xfire any more cause he left xfire 3 years ago ive been playing xg servers for 4 years untill now ive been banned from them for 2 things and i am the same age as your leader

my friend i told you about he is 20 years old  me and him are friends and from starting on the 8/5/3013 to the 15/5/2013 he will be playing with me  tonight on halo and on xg servers

Offline killmaster

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 May 2013, 08:25:37 »
and i am not FUCKING STUPID {XG}-FaTaL- Tacos

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #9 on: 08 May 2013, 14:48:09 »
We need to talk with this ghostkiller.

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #10 on: 08 May 2013, 15:48:05 »
my friend i told you about he is 20 years old  me and him are friends and from starting on the 8/5/3013 to the 15/5/2013 he will be playing with me  tonight on halo and on xg servers

8/5/3013  :o

Offline Wu-Tang

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 May 2013, 16:04:50 »
Killmaster just wants attention ans you guys give it to him , we already dealed with him like how many times . He done admit he got banned cuz of his own mistakes , they tried to unban  him of servers long time . So if he still cant access the XG servers , problem on his end ..... Why are we still dealing with this headache??!! Those who don't know they story don't comment untill u know facts ...!!!

LONG story short this guys has annoyed us so much , he should get permanent ban from everywhere, he stirs shit for no reason and then we have to deal with his stupid self ....IDK about u guys , but i aint wasting another second on this dude. Too full of shit!!!

Offline killmaster

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10 May 2013, 12:22:04 »
" LONG story short this guys has annoyed us so much , he should get permanent ban from everywhere, he stirs shit for no reason and then we have to deal with his stupid self ....IDK about u guys , but i aint wasting another second on this dude. Too full of shit!!! " wu-tang said

i am not full of shit most of u guys are  >:(

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #13 on: 10 May 2013, 13:08:52 »
I agree with taco