420prodigy

• 3 Replies

Offline deadatticus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
420prodigy
« on: 27 April 2013, 08:20:15 »
Sorry to bother again, but I encountered another guy doing similar things to what I AM GOD was doing. Not as bad, but still annoying as hell. His alias is "420Prodigy."

He simply does the spam thing and disables the rtv, I haven't seen him leave map yet but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I know it isn't the same guy as I AM GOD cause I've seen them on at the same time before.

Just wondering if you could take a look, I was told you banned the GOD guy so you know what I'm talking about. Thanks

jorisdemiraj

Re: 420prodigy
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2013, 09:59:40 »
Hey deadatticus :) .First thanks for reporting these guys.
I've seen a lot of guys like this one on the servers.Really annoying. They spam ,or glitch and than spam so the rtv can be disabled.
By the way:
Please use the following format to report a rule break:
Citaat:
Player Name: (i.e. {XG}osama )
Server: (i.e. {XG}Coldsnap)
Offense: (i.e. Aimbotting, Wall-hacking, fake clan member, etc.)
Time of offense: (Please include the time in GMT+1 and also include your local time and time zone in GMT)
Date of offense: (Please use EU date system for example 31-12-2011)
Description: (give more detail into the incident)
Evidence: (include an Xfire/youtube video that you or someone else captured of the person cheating, thus confirming the bot. )

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2013, 06:53:51 »
what DAFUQ??????     He still not get banned. Today i had played with 420 prodigy and he is very proud of it that he didn't get banned.In fact when i said stop spamming u are going to be baned soon and that there's already 2 complaint of him in xg clan he said to me making fun of it that "OH! i am so scared ..... goon moron i am not going to be banned, one guy said the same thing before  and i still didn't get banned , fuck that faggot , i don't care." Plzzz do something i am sick of him

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2013, 13:30:58 »
we need more information before we can ban him...
See the post of Joris.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting