I AM GOD

• 8 Replies

Offline deadatticus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I AM GOD
« on: 20 April 2013, 09:22:58 »
Okay, I made an account here solely so I could report this guy; I normally don't care about botters or whatnot.

This person always goes under the aliases "I AM GOD", "GodIsntReal", or just "GOD" and he's been causing a serious issue in both of your Halo PC infection server entitled {XG}zombie 24/7, and the USA version of that one. I apologize for not having video evidence of him but all I ask is that an admin go on until he shows up, trust me you'll know, and figures out for him/herself.

Now, here is what he has been doing. He doesn't bot or anything, but what he DOES manage to do is, first of all, disable your rock the vote function. Somehow, when he joins, he makes so that the "rtv" command doesn't work, thus making it impossible for anyone to end the game and change the map. To coincide with this, he very frequently exploits glitches to leave the walls of the map. As you well know, in an infection game, if the human is out of bounds there is no way for the zombies to get him. The problem is, when he glitches like this, the rtv is disables so there is no way for us to end the game and skip the map. Every player ends up sitting there for 10 minutes waiting for the game to end, or, more frequently, just leaving. Nearly every time I join this guy is there doing the same shit every time, and there is never an admin or anyone there to do anything about it. I've seen him make every single player leave on multiple occasions, making the server empty. And that's just one thing.

I've also encountered him, once again, every damn game, typing something and then copy paste spamming it into the text. He spams it so much for so long, sometimes for 20 minutes at a time, that no one can ever read anything or speak to one another. Especially during the mapvote, he does it so nobody can read the options.

The last problem I've had is recent, I couldn't find your original {XG}zombie 24/7 server in the map list, not the USA one. So I joined the USA server to find this god asshole there, and he proceeded to tell everyone he DDOSed it and that no one can get on. I don't know if this is entirely true, but I would bet that it is.

All I'm asking is that, for once, an admin can join the game and actually do something about this guy because there is NEVER a single clan member there doing anything about rule breakers. He is literally ruining Halo entirely for most people. Your guys' zombie servers on Halo PC are the only decent ones, and he has totally and completely wrecked them. Once again, if anyone were to check it out and find him, you would see what I mean. Make sure you go in without tags though, or he won't do it I bet cause he knows he'll get shit.

If you really need video evidence of him then I can easily provide some, but I just didn't have any atm and didn't feel like capturing any.

Thank you for hearing me out, please do something about this.

jorisdemiraj

Re: I AM GOD
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2013, 10:29:16 »
I am on those servers almost everyday.Some times i join without tags just to see who brakes the rules.(username Joris).But somehow i never seen this player.As a member of this clan i will go and have a look.However you must wait for the admins decision. Thank you for your effort.

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2013, 15:46:22 »
LoL my Nick is GoD but i dont insult any religion xD

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2013, 16:37:22 »
That proves there is more then just one GoD :P

Offline deadatticus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 April 2013, 22:33:13 »
The guy is usually only on at nighttime which is when I play cause I have work and school. I've never seen you Joris, I guess you just have a diff schedual.

And sorry god, I have actually seen you there but I know it isn't you:P

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #5 on: 20 April 2013, 22:48:41 »
I mostly join from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT +1 .Maybe the servers i join are the other ones :) .But still ill take a look :) . Have fun playing in ower servers.  ;D

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #6 on: 21 April 2013, 09:00:37 »
deadatticus add me to Xfire friends and i will help you catch this n00b

GeminiSpark

« Reply #7 on: 08 May 2013, 07:36:07 »
Hey, I AM GOD was back on the XG Zombie Servers. He's up to his old tricks again. I made an XFire just to catch this guy red handed, though according to the post about 420Prodigy, I AM GOD was banned so either his ban has expired/lifted or the whole server was fake. I'll post here in the proper format when I get some Video Evidence.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #8 on: 08 May 2013, 14:42:04 »
Or maybe he evaded the ban.