Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Halo 5: Guardians
« on: 16 May 2014, 14:11:43 »

Halo 5: Guardians the next installment in the legendary saga of the Master Chief, will launch on Xbox One in fall of 2015.
http://www.gamesradar.com/halo-5-review/
http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-halo-journey-announcement
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/16/halo-5-guardians-announced

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
Re: Halo 5: Guardians
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2014, 15:26:20 »
nothx

{XG} IA ROLAND

« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2014, 23:04:18 »
NICE

Vintage

« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2014, 23:08:30 »
I wonder what the Halo franchise is going to become after Guardians released. It's like 343i is changing EVERYTHING about Halo. Not exactly making it worse, but at the same time, they're not making it better. They're just taking another path with this game. :v

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2014, 10:42:56 »
They are doing it for its good. Following the same story, sometimes a game gets repetitive. First 3 games if you remember well were awesome but if you think about it the story didnt change much from each other. (go destroy the Halo ring , fight covenant in first levels , then fight the Flood ).
The ideas soon run out, and the fight with the covenant cant go forever. So they moved the story toward a new objective. The fight with the forerunners. I personally love where this is going. Because it shows how massive the halo universe is and that its a fresh storyline. So im looking forward to Guardians.

Other games that did the same thing and succeeded: Bioshock, Saint Row ( the jump from 2 to 3) , Red Faction, Wolfenstein , Tomb Rider , Infamous etc.

Games with same storyline that failed: Call Of Duty, since the 2nd modern warfire it has been the same shit , not just graphically and game mechanics but storyline too , they just changed the era where its set and the main characters and then its all , go there blow that , kill those , infiltrate that , sabotage that , and the ending is with the main antagonist nearly killing you with a knife just to kill them in a ridiculous way.

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2014, 13:43:57 »
I agree with Joris.

But I didn't enjoy the gameplay as much in Halo reach and 4, gameplay is IMO one of the most important parts of a game  ;)
I find that in Halo 4 the story line wasn't as good either, it didn't tell much about your enemies so it just felt like playing pacman or some other non story driven game :p

IMO, they should have made more games like ODST or a strategy/starcraft type of Halo game where you get to control large space battle's.

Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

ZipCity117

« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2014, 22:08:34 »
Really excited for this! Glad 343 will have an extra year instead of rushing it out this year. H2A basically confirmed  ;D

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2014, 00:00:02 »
HL3 confirmed? what?
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Vintage

« Reply #8 on: 31 May 2014, 02:15:58 »
HL3 confirmed? what?

H2A - Halo 2 Anniversary.
Yeah, there's been rumors of a "Master chief Collection HD" which is supposedly packed with remastered versions of the first 4 Halo games.
sounds too good to be true :v

{XG} IA ROLAND

« Reply #9 on: 31 May 2014, 18:57:54 »
HALO 2 anniversary is confirmed just for XBOX ONE IN 1080P AND 60 FPS IN ALL THE GAME with the original multyplayer of Halo 2 and as Halo anniversary a switch mode , original and new version and is 99% secure a collection of the Halo game called the master cheif collection icluiding halo Combat evolved, halo 2, halo 3 and halo 4 with new graphic motor

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 May 2014, 23:27:37 »
Source?

{XG} IA ROLAND

« Reply #11 on: 01 June 2014, 01:55:38 »
the people who are working in 343, and is 90% secure that it is real