Possible fakes

• 2 Replies

Offline SmG Nero

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Possible fakes
« on: 24 June 2013, 22:55:21 »
Hey guys,

I'm aware that you guys do not have an alliance with us. But, in any event, I've received a few reports from other members enjoying your servers of someone being an imposter of Cloud, as well as a few other members. Reports were that they were harassing other members and being just a general annoyance.

I will do what I can to give you guys the info you need for this particular incident, but the member that gave me the report gave me hazy info.

For the record, I want to say that this is not how SmG acts. We do not harass regular players just enjoying the game. (I may occasionally harass cheaters, as I'm sure Wu Tang knows well, but that's about it. (Well deserved IMO :P))

Player name: SmG Cloud (may be labeled as ?SmG? Cloud)
Server Name: unknown (The player reported it as the XG CTF BG server)
Offense: Harassing players/Fake SmG
Time: 8:30am GMT, 2pm IST
Date: 24-6-2013
Description: See above
Evidence: None sent (I requested it three times, but he didn't have FRAPS/Xfire active)

I understand that you guys may not be able to do anything with it right now. And I respect that. I just wanted to make you guys aware that the leadership of SmG does not condone any inappropriate behavior like this.

Thanks fellas!

LP&G,
Nero

Offline SmG Nero

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Possible fakes
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2013, 01:08:43 »
I appreciate it Tacos.

I wasn't expecting any immediate action. I just thought I would make you guys aware. Of course, I have Gijs, Sebas, and WuTang on XFire.

I'll have my guys let me know if they see anything weird.

Offline Wu-Tang

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Possible fakes
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2013, 15:33:23 »
Yes Nero thank you for addressing this . I met few of SMG including you , and never had any problems . Although i play less halo lately , i haven't encounter and fake smg yet , but if i ever do i always cosult with u , on  who SMG and who's not , so we know in case those individuals try to create misunderstanding between clans . Hope to ran into u online again .

{XG} Wu-TANG