Chaos on the server.

• 2 Replies

jorisdemiraj

Chaos on the server.
« on: 09 June 2013, 21:24:11 »
We have a serious problem on zombie 24/7 running on 1.04,Halo Combat Evolved .In the last 3 days there have been a high numbers of spammers and glitchers.Its going out of control.There are 2 people that are spamming for 3 days non stop. The server yesterday crashed for more then 3 hours.The rtv and the mute commands stoped working.The whole game is lagging resulting in the kick of everyone.The server is going to chaos. We must do something,quick.The main guy behind this is someone with no name showed on him.He is top 1 on the server.This guy had a personal problem with the second in the chart of players and some others. He is doing this as a payback.
From the information i gathered he is using an auto god spammer. He said he will run the script of the spammer on an unused laptop resulting in an non stop spam for hours and hours.

Citaat:Spamming
Player Name:
Server: {XG} zombie 24/7
Offense: spamming nonstop, resulting in the crash of the rtv, and sometimes in the server too, also glitching
Time of offense: there is not a specific time as he is going for more then 24 hours now, he quits and comes back every game.
Date of offense: 8 June- still going at this moment
Description: i gave the description above
Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/videos/5ffed0
Other evidence from another gamer recording (gamer name =HGG=Sezen8) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10qjww_img-0138_videogames#.UbTaXqLyegM

P.S Why is there no admin on these servers? I have never seen an admin joining the servers on combat evolved except Bill joining once in a while (months).
« Last Edit: 09 June 2013, 21:43:45 by {XG}Joris »

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
Re: Chaos on the server.
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2013, 22:42:37 »
I've updated a script on the server and spammers should be muted now.

Please let me know if you notice any bugs.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

jorisdemiraj

Re: Chaos on the server.
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2013, 22:45:28 »
Thank you gijs  :)