pro and noobs

• 12 Replies

csb26

pro and noobs
« on: 03 June 2013, 05:33:12 »
the characteristics of a noob:

relies too much on vehicles to kill people.
    forgets about his grenades
    uses fuel rod or rocket launchers
    does not have a very long survival time

The characteristics of a pro:

makes the most of his grenades.
    very accurate with a sniper rifle.
    can defeat vehicles with average guns
    has long survival time
    knows how to lock banshees

pros also think shees ruin the game.

Milo if u are seeing this post mark points in red color because in ur rules of 1vs 1 u told me not to use human nades 

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
Re: pro and noobs
« Reply #1 on: 03 June 2013, 13:51:41 »
 makes the most of his grenades. -----------> this is nade noob or spam if u launch it in the spawn point........
the pro use the nade but not always........

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2013, 13:58:17 »
Noobs are people who abuses on rockets ,nades and on one hit kill rounds like tanks for example just to achieve a high rank or to give themselves the idea of "being good".People who doesnt have a long surviving skills or arent that good doesnt mean they are noobs.They arent really skilled but they get better. Also a pro is based on his skills and not how he uses his nades or how long he survives.

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 03 June 2013, 18:22:38 »
makes the most of his grenades. -----------> this is nade noob or spam if u launch it in the spawn point........
the pro use the nade but not always........
OK Light u misunderstood me take the example of ctf if there are 3-4 players near the opposite team base defending flag, what will u do will u shoot every player to kill or nade them and kill?

Another example is of 3vs 1 if in game anytime u face 2 players at a time on an instant what will u do will u shoot each of them , well at times u will shoot them but u will surely die if they too are pros
« Last Edit: 03 June 2013, 19:00:37 by csb26 »

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 June 2013, 18:49:20 »
OK lolox u misunderstood me take the example of ctf if there are 3-4 players near the opposite team base defending flag, what will u do will u shoot every player to kill or nade them and kill?

huh?... that was Light

But about that question.... i'd throw a grenade to get their shields down ('cause u cant kill all of them (not even one) with just one nade) and then i'd kill them ONE BY ONE.
« Last Edit: 03 June 2013, 18:53:00 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

csb26

« Reply #5 on: 03 June 2013, 18:59:16 »
Oh i xtremely sorry Lolox i just saw the first letter  of Light and thought of u   :-[

csb26

« Reply #6 on: 03 June 2013, 19:15:23 »
OK lolox u misunderstood me take the example of ctf if there are 3-4 players near the opposite team base defending flag, what will u do will u shoot every player to kill or nade them and kill?

huh?... that was Light

But about that question.... i'd throw a grenade to get their shields down ('cause u cant kill all of them (not even one) with just one nade) and then i'd kill them ONE BY ONE.
That's what my point is guy u had to had use atleast 1 nade in such case so Joris throwing nade in

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #7 on: 03 June 2013, 19:52:14 »
I wasn't against nading.I was against abusing with the nades and throwing 4 (or 8 if infinite nades) just to kill 1-2 guys. By the way whats the point of this post?  :)

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03 June 2013, 21:33:44 »
csb in all honestly you really nade a lot...i know:you lag a lot so you usually use it for kill but for the other player is hard shot you beaucase   you warping a lot and luch 4 nade vs me is.... A LOT

csb26

« Reply #9 on: 04 June 2013, 05:53:53 »
I wasn't against nading.I was against abusing with the nades and throwing 4 (or 8 if infinite nades) just to kill 1-2 guys. By the way whats the point of this post?  :)
my point of this post is to change milo rules because in tryout he said me not to use human nades which is very annoying, that's y i posted it to tell milo that there is nothing wrong in using nades

csb26

« Reply #10 on: 04 June 2013, 05:59:24 »
csb in all honestly you really nade a lot...i know:you lag a lot so you usually use it for kill but for the other player is hard shot you beaucase   you warping a lot and luch 4 nade vs me is.... A LOT
Light first of all i do not use 4nades at a time and if i do i would have been killed easily by anyone because after each nade there is a pause in which u can't throw another nade i use max of 2 nades for double force so that after the shield is gone i can use pistol, it's a technique that i use.. and what about u i remember 2vs.2 with u in which me and krypton was in same team and u and blaze was in same and u naded us against the rule, u 1st told us that "don't use nades " and after that u naded krypton and said "1 nade to kill is fine"  that means nade are good not in excess of amount

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #11 on: 04 June 2013, 12:42:32 »
A pro can still beat milo without nades so I don't see the point.

And honestly I think you should stop whining like a little kidd...
End of discussion.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

csb26

« Reply #12 on: 04 June 2013, 13:13:35 »
Its not whining its  a suggetion
and by the way i am not yet pro

TOPIC CLOSE