Protect Gamer Name

• 7 Replies

csb26

Protect Gamer Name
« on: 28 May 2013, 06:53:59 »
There is a guy in halo combat xg zombie server who always take my name .I mean my profile name is CSB in game ,(CSB is abbreviation of my name) and he too had change his profile name to CSB (Reason i guess is: I have lot of friends in that server and i am good in that server tooo) .When i play in that server he is always there approximately everyday and because of his ping is 180 and mine is around 200-250 that makes him join game earlier than me in every map changed and make his name CSB rather than mine , which really irritates me because  his score will be added in gametracker as his name is now CSB.. also after changing his name to CSB he say that "I am Bitch or Gay " which makes me gay or anything else and he insult my friend.
Is there anyone who can help me in this case like no one can take my name when i am online.. Plzzzz help me in these case.

OH i forgot.. I don't want to change my name to anything else  as i love that and i am also 10 in xg zombie server by the name of CSB.
So plzzz  help me..
« Last Edit: 28 May 2013, 06:56:03 by csb26 »

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
Re: Protect Gamer Name
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2013, 13:34:32 »
Hello,

do you have a static ip?
If you don't know, contact your internet service provider.

After that post your (external) ip here and I will see what I can do.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2013, 13:43:15 »
I have that problem too and my static ip is 192.168.1.7 :)

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2013, 13:54:14 »
I don't know really but i think i had static ip address i will post my ip address here later after asking to isp

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2013, 14:02:38 »
To check if you have static or dinamic ip, open DOS window.It's under the name command prompt in accesiories. Enter ipconfig/all and search for Dhcp enabled.If its yes, you have dinamic.If its no, you have static ip.

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2013, 14:07:17 »
To check if you have static or dinamic ip, open DOS window.It's under the name command prompt in accesiories. Enter ipconfig/all and search for Dhcp enabled.If its yes, you have dinamic.If its no, you have static ip.

False, that is to check if your internal IP is static or not.
The IP address you posted above is internal...

I need your external IP.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2013, 18:00:42 »
My bad,sorry. Mine is 79.106.109.248

csb26

« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2013, 18:43:35 »
Hello guys my problem isn't solve yet . That player is still taking my name , it is very irritating plzzzzzz help me
his playing time is increasing day by day and i cant access my real name

Gijs plzzz help me ,give me the solution he is ruining my average in xg zombie server (game tracker)  also making me fight with my own friends
« Last Edit: 31 May 2013, 07:55:08 by csb26 »