Halo FV 1.09 Zombie Server

• 12 Replies

Offline ha[V]ok

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Halo FV 1.09 Zombie Server
« on: 30 September 2012, 13:59:02 »
It would be great if there zombies were slower, nades and vehicles were removed, the server would be more popular then:) And it would be great if the server starting weapons would be like the ZA alpha stats server,

Offline Rejoice

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Halo Maps
Re: Halo FV 1.09 Zombie Server
« Reply #1 on: 01 October 2012, 05:44:52 »
i don't think it would be a good idea to make zombies slower because it makes the game take longer and in zombies everyone wants to be the shooter and not the zombie. The fast pace of the zombies allows the games to go by quicker so everyone can have fun being a shooter. Always think about both sides of things.
Rejoice

Offline hit1233

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 December 2012, 04:43:00 »
Hi
I personally think that in zombies mode the player should not be allowed to camp for more than 3 mins. PLease take this in consideration.
Thanks

Offline {XG}Vehicle

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 January 2013, 21:02:16 »
But camping doesnt last for long people start not cooperating but i do agree with this idea

Offline ha[V]ok

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 February 2013, 14:51:06 »
~ bump

I think it would be better if zombies were weaker, and if they weren't so fast. And also it'd be even better if you can get rid of the radar, vehicles and the nades, this will make the server better for sure

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 February 2013, 22:56:32 »
I don't think any of them are a good idea! Making the zombies slower will only make it easier for people to survive, which is no fun. Especially when on maps such as danger canyon everyone camps at the top anyway!

Offline ha[V]ok

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 February 2013, 15:27:28 »
Well only on indoor maps zombies should be slower and weaker, the old ZA alpha server had this scripted back in 2011 and was very popular :)

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #7 on: 03 February 2013, 19:45:41 »
Well only on indoor maps zombies should be slower and weaker, the old ZA alpha server had this scripted back in 2011 and was very popular :)
Our zombie servers are currently very popular they are between 1-10th rank in the world...
I don't think they need any changes.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

sayen

« Reply #8 on: 03 February 2013, 20:27:42 »
hello,

I currently playing this server could cripple the zombie too difficult to play as many players bug so it enormously and almost impossible to kill, it makes the hard way earlier, for my part I am not against adding other cards to servers.

(I lament not know speak English I use the search engine "google translation", so sorry if you do not understand what I said).

Offline {XG}KrosS

• +1/-0
  • Save the world in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 February 2013, 09:57:16 »
how can zombies be any weaker than no shield?? Maybe we can start them off with one arm, one leg and only one eye?
lol sure we can even make a map where zombies look like flood
« Last Edit: 04 February 2013, 17:37:45 by {XG}KrosĀ§ »

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 February 2013, 13:34:21 »
how can zombies be any weaker than no shield?? Maybe we can start them off with one arm, one leg and only one eye?
lol sure we can even make a map where zombies look like flood
I was actually thinking about making map for flood gametype. Maybe I will do it after I'm done with bigass.

Offline vstef96

• +3/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 February 2013, 18:51:03 »
hello,

I currently playing this server could cripple the zombie too difficult to play as many players bug so it enormously and almost impossible to kill, it makes the hard way earlier, for my part I am not against adding other cards to servers.

(I lament not know speak English I use the search engine "google translation", so sorry if you do not understand what I said).

dafuq??? me yes could sit in the can efficiently muchacho taco. To establish menopause, one must enrage themself to people can over under those chinese torture cuffs without knowing

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

Offline ha[V]ok

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 20 February 2013, 22:16:29 »
~ bump

It'd also be good if 1 nade can kill a human, preventing themselves from getting onto higher places, like that pillar on Chillout.

Also, I think zombies are a bit too strong, it takes nearly a whole clip of the AR to kill one which is way too much, 2 shots at close range with the shotty. And 2 shots with sniper, it would be better if zombies were a bit weaker :)