Show your Gaming Place!

• 28 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Re: Show your Gaming Place!
« Reply #15 on: 04 October 2013, 08:10:33 »
You can show your gaming rig here:
This is mine:

Lights: philiphs AMBX, IKEA led's and chinees led's with remote control (all multicolour) and pc case fans blue.
Audio: Creative Inspire T6160 (5.1) and Sennheiser pc 350(headset)

Keyboard: Logitech g19
Mouse: Razer mamba 2012 multicolour
Mousepad: Razer Ironclad

PC specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 4.80GHz (8 CPUs) cooled: corsair H80 with 2 scyte ultra kaze 3000 rpm
Memory: Corsair vengeance DDR3 8GB 1866mhz in dual channel 9-9-9-24 1T
Hard Drive: 1x 128GB curcial M4 + 2 x Samsung spinpoint F3 1Tb
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6970 ( Sapphire 6950 with 6970 unlock bios at 930/1440mhz )
Monitor: Samsung Samsung S23A750D (120hz + 3d) (24inch) + Medion 19inch
Sound Card: Creative X-fi titanium pcie
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Motherboard: MSI Z77-GD65
Computer Case: NZXT Tempest EVO

Only one word can describe what i think of this.

F*CK! :o
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}Tony117

• +14/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04 October 2013, 21:43:10 »
Games I play. Garrys Mod, CSGO, Arma 2(dayz as well), GTA SA MP, Age Of empires II HD, Brawhalla, Pay Day 2.
STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tony8894

XxxXXXxxXXOpTiCxhAlOXxxX360NoScOpEMnTgexxxXXxxxFaZeClancansuckmydickXXxxXXxxX

foxete91

« Reply #17 on: 26 June 2014, 14:13:19 »
This is my gamerig. HP Pavillion G6 2009SS + Logitech M100 Mouse + Table mouse surface. Enough to play halo LOL
(BTW my chineese mobile phone cannot do a better pic ^^)

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #18 on: 26 June 2014, 19:39:03 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Lights: philiphs AMBX, IKEA led's and chinees led's with remote control (all multicolour) and pc case fans blue.
Audio: Creative Inspire T6160 (5.1) and Astro A40(headset and mixamp)

PC specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 4.80GHz (8 CPUs) cooled: corsair H80I with 2 Gentle Typhoon 3000RPM fans
Memory: G.Skill 16GB PC3-17000 RipjawsZ F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH @ 2133mhz
Hard Drive: 2X Samsung 840 256GB in raid 0 + 1x 128GB curcial M4 + 2 x Samsung spinpoint F3 1Tb
Video Card: SAPPHIRE TRI-X R9 290 @ 1125/6000
Monitor: Asus VG248QE (144hz) (24inch) + Iiyama ProLite E2473HDS-B1 24inch + Medion 19inch
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro X64
« Last Edit: 29 June 2014, 10:29:13 by Gijs »
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #19 on: 26 June 2014, 22:49:58 »
After seeing these pictures, and gaming places.. I feel bad, and ashamed about my own gamer corner :|
Like god damnit, I have an office kind of computer with a 16mb integrated video card, and only 2gb ram, with a really laggy, bad net connection, like.. how I even got into this clan, like I was good with this rig? lol
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

AnonAymous

« Reply #20 on: 27 June 2014, 00:03:55 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Audio: Creative Inspire T6160 (5.1) and Astro A40(headset and mixamp)

PC specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 4.80GHz (8 CPUs) cooled: corsair H80I with 2 Gentle Typhoon 3000RPM fans
Memory: G.Skill 16GB PC3-17000 RipjawsZ F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH @ 2133mhz
Hard Drive: 2X Samsung 840 256GB in raid 0 + 1x 128GB curcial M4 + 2 x Samsung spinpoint F3 1Tb
Video Card: SAPPHIRE TRI-X R9 290 @ 1125/6000
Monitor: Asus VG248QE (144hz) (24inch) + Iiyama ProLite E2473HDS-B1 24inch + Medion 19inch
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro X64
Dude for me that place  is the paradise  :'( ;D  :D :-[

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27 June 2014, 01:57:09 »
After seeing these pictures, and gaming places.. I feel bad, and ashamed about my own gamer corner :|
Like god damnit, I have an office kind of computer with a 16mb integrated video card, and only 2gb ram, with a really laggy, bad net connection, like.. how I even got into this clan, like I was good with this rig? lol

When playing music it is not the instrument that matters, it's the player. I have a cheap, probably 10+ year old electric guitar, and a 12 string acoustic from the 60's and they both sound like shit on they own (yes, i refer to my instruments as people), but in the hands of a good player they sound like magic going through a rainbow coming out of a unicorn's butt ;).

In the gaming world is a bit different but mostly because the newer games demand A LOT of hardware but if you're able to play any game you like, and you're really good at it (like i know you are in Halo) then i don't see why your PC specifications should matter. As long as you're having fun.
« Last Edit: 27 June 2014, 01:58:59 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 27 June 2014, 21:14:02 »
I can't have any fun at 16 avg fps, with 100, but laggy and unstable ping ;D

Yeah, it is fun when messing around, being a ninja, odst, and playing like swat, giving and receiving orders like in the army, just by playing ce :D But when me, and my competetive friend goes to clear out the servers, and trying to own some pros, it's kinda annoying when you shot, and a moment later the enemy is behind you, and if you turn around it starts warping, can't get a clear shot, and die :|

So yeah, it's fun to have at least a pc which can run halo, but on the other hand I lost several Halo homemade hungarian champion events.. which is terrible, since I was potential winner. Nevermind, I'm not gonna rq ;D
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #23 on: 28 June 2014, 01:06:38 »
I can't have any fun at 16 avg fps, with 100, but laggy and unstable ping ;D

Yeah, it is fun when messing around, being a ninja, odst, and playing like swat, giving and receiving orders like in the army, just by playing ce :D But when me, and my competetive friend goes to clear out the servers, and trying to own some pros, it's kinda annoying when you shot, and a moment later the enemy is behind you, and if you turn around it starts warping, can't get a clear shot, and die :|

So yeah, it's fun to have at least a pc which can run halo, but on the other hand I lost several Halo homemade hungarian champion events.. which is terrible, since I was potential winner. Nevermind, I'm not gonna rq ;D

At least you have a pc! I dont. Or at least i have something like a pc that acts more like a 10 months baby on a feeding chair/table thing that doesnt want to eat that damn format disk.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 28 June 2014, 02:17:27 »
Then get a freaking bike and hit the trails! I've always wanted to do that. Unfortunately there's no mountains where i live and it's pretty lame to go around the street in a MTB. Do not rely only on your computer to have fun.

"Get out to the streets, talk to a stranger! Take a beer for breakfast, take home the ugliest girl at a party."

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 28 June 2014, 08:53:51 »
Oh yeah, my mtb golden years ::) Unfortunatelly my mom's lover (or something like that, dad divorced her several years ago, now we have that douchebag in our house) is trashed my bike since "I didn't used it enough" .. I'm rollerblading since I was 5, so with almost 14 year experience behind my back, I'm often use my blades to hit the roads ;D

I don't want to be "look-I-wanna-be-cool" type of guy, but once we made a test how fast I can go with blades on a normal road, without any advantages. Nowadays, I can reach 40 km/h in a couple of seconds, but I can't manage to keep up that speed longer than a minute. Exhausting, and I quess I mentioned back in the past, that I had an accident with an axe, so it is kinda harder ... :D :D

So yeah, since this douche mentally challenged idiot managed to wreck my bike, I can only blade around town, and with friends.. the only downside of it, that I need 8 wheels for it, and an average, but 4, good quality wheels cost around $45 so yeah, I can't really have a fun while rolling on money, and I can waste 8 wheels in matter of weeks ;D

Joris, you can't see me o_o

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #26 on: 28 June 2014, 11:25:51 »
Because of the lack of signs , traffic lights and road stripes/ lines its really dangerous going on a rollerblade or bike around my city. So i usually go swim , cliff diving or scuba diving instead, water related sports. After all whats the meaning of living in a coastal city and not go to the sea?

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #27 on: 12 August 2018, 17:58:33 »
It's been a while and made quite a few changes to my old setup. So here is an update.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9550 4K touchscreen

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX brown)
Mouse: Razer Mamba HyperFlux
Mousepad: Razer Firefly
Headset: SteelSeries Arctis Pro

PC specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X (8C/16T 4.4 GHz)
Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR (4 * 8GB. 3600MHz CL16-16-16-36)
SSD: Intel Optane 900P 480GB
SSD 2: Samsung 960 pro 2TB
Hard Drive: none
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING + EVGA HYBRID Kit (Watercooled Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI)
Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ (27inch, 4K, Quantum dots, IPS 10 bit HDR, 144HZ Gsync) & Liyama ProLite E2473HDS-B1 (24inch, 1080P)
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Motherboard: ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Computer Case: Corsair Crystal 570X RGB

Click for larger version.

« Last Edit: 09 June 2019, 21:14:01 by Gijs »
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}Cookie

• +27/-0
  • Me want Cookie!
    • View Profile