Good and old Memories

• 1 Replies

Offline {XG} Anonplus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Good and old Memories
« on: 14 April 2019, 19:14:19 »
Hey, let me introduce myself again, maybe I don´t know  if you remember me but I do remember you. We spent many funny good moments  for many years in this clan which  also  introduced me as  first time to the gamer world. How to forget Bill or Gabo who always showed their best in treating other members and guiding them within the XG clan community. The truth is that I was very curious to return to the forums of the clan . I can see that some  have published a few posts where they say  they really miss the clan and its Halo CE community. I don´t know if this message will be seen by someone  but  I only  wanted to post something that  makes me  really emotional since all of you marked the stage of my childhood playing in this classic game called HALO COMBAT EVOLVED. I thank all those who were good and helped in everything that has to do with the XG community. Without saying more, I hope that someone can respond and show that the xg community is not at all lost.
I love you all and  wish you good luck in your lives
Sincerely ,
{XG} Anon
Private

Offline {XG}Cookie

• +27/-0
  • Me want Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: Good and old Memories
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2019, 21:48:15 »
Hi there,

I occasionally visit the forums from time to see if anything popped up, am still alive.  8)
泣いて暮らすも一生笑って暮らすも一生。
Naite kurasu mo issei, waratte kurasu mo issei