1 evening playing halo together

• 3 Replies

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
1 evening playing halo together
« on: 28 January 2017, 16:46:36 »
i was thinking before going to bed yesterday( ;D)why don't we organize an event to play halo together like we used to do mhm years ago?It would be a good ide,what do you think?

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: 1 evening playing halo together
« Reply #1 on: 05 April 2017, 23:46:58 »
Would be awesome, I had so many nostalgic moments in the last few days, and decided to break away from everything and just play a little HCE.. Good old Gulch Snipers, won the first round with 60 kills, and idk.. 1.10 and the new modded bs servers completely killed both the population of the servers and the mood to play probably.

I remember playing matches like a madman to put together the best pics for promotion, participating in halo nights, and all the good times we had together; Training CSB to be accepted as a member and he probably surpassed my skills a long ago, the 1v1 I had with Altis after a little chatfight we had, the FFA with BillC and Headshot where I was too annoyed with my internet connection to be bothered chatting, and all the good timberland raids on the red base.. And I'm pretty sure to be the only Hungarian member since all of that, and it makes me excited exactly the same I used to be when I got accepted into the clan.

A lot has happened since, but we should never forget all the good times we all share. Love you guys
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}Vintage

• +0/-0
  • Life is waiting to begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 April 2017, 09:09:10 »
I would be up for it on this half broken laptop.
I really miss the HCE times. I hold them dear to me. <3
I'm a faggot tbh

Offline {XG}Cookie

• +27/-0
  • Me want Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2017, 02:11:57 »
Looks like I gotta reinstall my Halo again  ;D
泣いて暮らすも一生笑って暮らすも一生。
Naite kurasu mo issei, waratte kurasu mo issei