Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Thank you for everything.
« on: 30 June 2015, 21:09:02 »
I joined the Extreme Gaming Clan almost 4 years ago. I started to play Halo Combat Evolved at that time and after a while found out about Halo Custom Edition. So yeah, I found out about {XG} from one the servers and ended up applying for the clan. Back at that time there wasn't really a proper way to apply so you just had to join the Xfire group to become a member. When I joined the clan it was pretty small, We had like near 20 members and 2 admins. As time passed the clan grew, We got more servers, Made this forum and upgraded our website (Our old one was way better than the current one even though it was pretty simple).

I would like to thank this clan for being a huge part of me. I've learned a lot of things, Met a lot of awesome people and some really annoying ones too xD. Got to manage the whole clan, servers and the forums.

In the end I would like to thank Gijs for creating the Extreme Gaming Clan, Making it one of the best clans of its time and for giving me a chance to be an admin at {XG}.

I'll log in the forums every once in a while to check on stuff. Some of you have me on steam and since Xfire closed and is no longer active, I'll be using Evolve. So if you want to talk or something you know where to find me.

As at, 06/30/2015 I, Blazer resign from my Administration duties and the Extreme Gaming Clan.

Thank You,
Former Extreme Gaming Admin,
Blazer.
« Last Edit: 30 June 2015, 21:27:44 by Blazer »

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you for everything.
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2015, 21:10:43 »
if you'll leave the clan then i'll come to your house to kill you play together...

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: 30 June 2015, 21:22:07 »
Haha. Bring your Xbox controller though. I only have one  ;D

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #3 on: 30 June 2015, 21:59:02 »
actually I wanted to write something heavy and such
yet that notice was too much, even for me qq

I MISS ALL OF YOU

Even though my pc/net problems didn't let me to keep contact with almost any of you, except pyro, it's still saddens me that our little family passed it's highest point - sorry as I said I can't even make up real words anymore, I'm just depressed qq

well, from that far away, I can only wish you have anything good granted to you in rl, and my only wish to meet any and all xg members at least once in my life. You Blazer, and all of this clan's members are great people, and well damn I'm out of words

The best of luck to you

<3
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 June 2015, 23:56:15 »
I joined the Extreme Gaming Clan almost 4 years ago. I started to play Halo Combat Evolved at that time and after a while found out about Halo Custom Edition. So yeah, I found out about {XG} from one the servers and ended up applying for the clan. Back at that time there wasn't really a proper way to apply so you just had to join the Xfire group to become a member. When I joined the clan it was pretty small, We had like near 20 members and 2 admins. As time passed the clan grew, We got more servers, Made this forum and upgraded our website (Our old one was way better than the current one even though it was pretty simple).

I would like to thank this clan for being a huge part of me. I've learned a lot of things, Met a lot of awesome people and some really annoying ones too xD. Got to manage the whole clan, servers and the forums.

In the end I would like to thank Gijs for creating the Extreme Gaming Clan, Making it one of the best clans of its time and for giving me a chance to be an admin at {XG}.

I'll log in the forums every once in a while to check on stuff. Some of you have me on steam and since Xfire closed and is no longer active, I'll be using Evolve. So if you want to talk or something you know where to find me.

As at, 06/30/2015 I, Blazer resign from my Administration duties and the Extreme Gaming Clan.

Thank You,
Former Extreme Gaming Admin,
Blazer.

Thank you for everything you have done for the clan. You will be hugely missed and are always welcome back :)

Feel free to add me on steam (if I don't already have you) - andyyy933

I wish you the very best for the future man! Thanks for making my experience with the clan such a great one over the last few years!

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #5 on: 30 June 2015, 23:58:46 »
Ahh sucks to see you leaving..

Thank you for doing a lot of Admin work for the clan and it's members.
Like Bill said, you're always welcome and I guess I'll see you around on steam and teamspeak/forums every now and then.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}Sebas

• +3/-2
  • GL my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 July 2015, 01:10:33 »
Guys i miss you all so much
I miss that times playing in CTF in teamspeak,trolling with bill and gijs
So much memories, i miss milo,wu tang and tacos too
I hope we still in contact
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sebask98