Unfairly banned | Baneada injustamente

• 2 Replies

kgab

Unfairly banned | Baneada injustamente
« on: 04 April 2015, 01:49:09 »
I was playing at {XG} Extinction when suddenly {XG}LOLOx muted me for no reason, so i asked him why did he muted me and he didnt reply, i asked him again and i got banned, the reason: ANNOYING. But i dont consider i was being annoying, as i just said 1 sentence before he muted me (I said: "There's only 1 language, god's language") so i consider that he was being theophobic. Anyway, i dont want to have any problem with him, i just want to be unbanned. My ingame name is >lol<, thanks.

Estaba jugando en {XG} Extinction cuando de pronto {XG}LOLOx me silenció sin razón alguna, así que le pregunté por qué me había silenciado y no contestó, le pregunté de nuevo y me expulsó, la razón: MOLESTA. Pero no considero que estuviera siendo molesta, pues sólo dije una oración antes de que me silenciara (Dije: "Sólo hay un idioma, el idioma de dios") así que considero que el estaba siendo teofobico. De todas formas, no quiero ningún problema con el, sólo quiero que me des-expulsen. Mi nombre en el juego es >lol<, gracias.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairly banned | Baneada injustamente
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2015, 02:30:39 »
Oh! Here you are.
Listen Bud, i only muted you because i was messing with you, just like you did when somebody (idk who it was) asked me if i spoke spanish or english and you wrote "There's only 1 language, god's language". But ok, i know it was a bad thing and i dont regret it, so sue me.

On the other hand, you should really tell the whole story. After i muted you (and unmuted you again) you started to whine about why i had muted you, so i said "for fun" (Sorry for doing that, i didnt know it was such a big deal). Then, i continued to play and kill everyone else and you started to shoot at me trying to knock me down from the ship, which was very annoying so i killed you. After that, hell broke loose. You kept insulting me, saying that i was and i quote, a "wetback" and a "gringo wannabe". But don't get me wrong, i thought it was really funny and i didn't felt insulted at all, so thanks for the laughs. Apart from calling me that you started saying i was only a mod and that i couldn't ban or kick you, even though i had just banned a guy for betraying team mates and quitting the server.

There was a guy called "SAW" who saw everything you were texting and started laughing after i banned you for being such a hurt annoying little prick. You can keep posting stuff on the forum about me, i wont mind. This is my final word.
And there's no need to put a Spanish translation.

Oh, and one more thing. Don't try to pull the theophobic card on me, because: A) As i just stated, i was only messing with you. B)  You dont know me, AT ALL. and C) I don't believe in any of that stuff.

« Last Edit: 04 April 2015, 02:32:18 by LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairly banned | Baneada injustamente
« Reply #2 on: 05 April 2015, 17:46:34 »
There was a guy called "SAW" who saw everything