Weird thing.. again..

• 13 Replies

AnonAymous

Weird thing.. again..
« on: 24 March 2015, 06:29:29 »
I dont know who was but ..  at 12:15 am I was playing in All vehicle and then without ANY reason the server kicked me because of aimbot ? Really now there is a guy named Xtreme  is he administrator ? Many weird things occurr where  administrators are offline . Seriously first Usa and know All vehicle? Why ? Does someone of the clan hates me ? I  make polls but that doesnt function .. Please Gijs you are the boss does its a server error? Always is the same thing guys please .. just wanna play but I cant ... This guy xtreme was there and then he said to me by xfire that he would post something but I dont know what he is talking about . Like a friend and memmber of this clan just  want to have fun and play with my friends . Please make a solution  :'(

prmi

Re: Weird thing.. again..
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2015, 08:10:45 »
Hi, lol. I am not any admin. I was in the server with my friend Reflaxz.. Our names were `n00b and `hEaD-sH0t..
Really, i was about to post in the rule breaker section. I have played with you before, and that time, you weren't as yiu were today. Also that was not long back. Today, when you were camping at the cliff, you seemed like a bot definately. You cannot improve so much in so little time. It's my fault too that I forget to sj you. I am sure (from my side) that you were botting. Also  when I sent you the message "you might get kicked from {XG}", you panicked a lot. If you would have not botted, your reaction would be different. I could see you aiming at me and then suddenly aiming back (snap) at the enemy before you. It was my fault I didn't make a vid, but yeah, Sapp banned you. I agree that sapp has wrong detections too, but those are in cases where the person has 400+ ping and id lagging. That occurs because the server thinks you are aiming at one point for a long time, and then suddenly aiming somewhere else. I was banned from CSA server for this. But, I feel this is not the case for you. You have a stable 200 ping, and no lag, which couldn't have got sapp incorrectly ban you. A small improvement in skills is ok, but suddenly becoming good from bad is suspectable. I think sapp was right and you have been banned rightfully. Also, you broke the server rules by camping a lot with snipers in Timberland. I think you were rightfully banned from the server. Also, you should be kicked from the clan for this. In addition to this, I have a screenshot confirming his ban.

Sorry, I wasn't able to SJ him and capture a video. You can ask my friend Reflax about this too.
My xfire: mactavish03
My friend's xfire: xcream22
Please take the right actions and do justice.
Thank you.

AnonAymous

« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2015, 13:11:18 »
Why you think I used aimbot? Realy man.. I was banned from Usa by the same kind of problem. My reaction ?!! Really dude I  reacted like that because everytime something occurs to me in those servers for example kicked by "aimbot" I am afraid of  being banned by the clan .
One of our rules is that people that ente here have to play honestly  and fair.
You think I use bot? thats not true . Think what you want but HONESTLY I dont use aimbot ...

AnonAymous

« Reply #3 on: 24 March 2015, 14:33:57 »
Also I always have lag  many people here know that yesterday i was having problems tod play in xg servers
« Last Edit: 24 March 2015, 20:45:47 by {XG}Anon »

AnonAymous

« Reply #4 on: 24 March 2015, 14:35:00 »
Maybe some bugs but reallly i improve beacuse i want to  play i always said to people i will play slow . If you were surprised  its your problem . [emoji18]
« Last Edit: 24 March 2015, 20:49:59 by {XG}Anon »

AnonAymous

« Reply #5 on: 24 March 2015, 14:36:37 »
Look

AnonAymous

« Reply #6 on: 24 March 2015, 20:33:11 »
Well i take a photo to that picture from my phone  i accept that i was kicked by why ?

prmi

« Reply #7 on: 25 March 2015, 00:13:41 »
U are panicking again. U also broke the rules not just by botting but also camping. In addition to this, you have broken a forum rule which is no double/triple/quadruple/whatever no of posts.
I am sure, you cannot just inprove so much within a week.

AnonAymous

« Reply #8 on: 25 March 2015, 00:32:05 »
I love this clan they are my friends why should i dont have  fear if someone said something about you then people make thing is true what someone  is saying

AnonAymous

« Reply #9 on: 25 March 2015, 00:33:07 »
Camping really dude you were camping in death island killing with sniper in teleport

AnonAymous

« Reply #10 on: 25 March 2015, 00:34:29 »
With your friend he ws throwing grenades

prmi

« Reply #11 on: 25 March 2015, 05:41:07 »
Dude  I was moving continuously
.. But u were camping and botting behind the rock...
I am sure you're a cheater....
And don't break forum rules by triple post

AnonAymous

« Reply #12 on: 25 March 2015, 12:06:43 »
Lol  keep talking

Offline TacoS 3.7^

• Clan Leader
  • +100/-1
  • Tacos are a most versatile fruit...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 March 2015, 19:45:13 »
Ok I'm locking this topic now.. There is no reason for our members to argue with each other about cheating in the forum, it's ridiculous.. The server sometimes kicks for aimbot wrongfully and it also does when it is supposed to. Anon if you want to PM me about this and your ip info we can talk.