Xg server Halo server {france} Combat Evolved Need immediate action.

• 9 Replies

Liar

Anyone owning and administrating this server, i kindly request to please maintain the server, they're lot of people botting like spongebob, Payback, {LMS} halo and heet. they're ruining the game and fun to other people as well as me, i please advise you to switch to sapp server tools or ban them for once or your server will face a downward approach and i already wrote a complaint on fb page too. please fix this resolve asap.

prmi

Hi, You should only post 1 thread in an appropriate section. Also, please include evidences, like videos, screenshots, etc. Without any details, {XG} cannot take any actions.

Liar

There's so many people made a complaint and none of them were rectified, that's why i posted on all of the sections and on the other side, what you guys doing here? instead of Maintaining the server? weren't you guys suppose to check the server regularly? I couldn't take a video, but allow an admin to enter the server himself and tell him to sj  to prove, that everyone gave a complaint over here is true. why don't you just check yourself? 1. Spongebob (never switches off his bot) you'll find him on xg server Gametracker No.1 Position. 2. [SOH] Heet 3. {BBC} Payback 4. {Lms} Halo 5. I DARK BOT. These 5 guys were continously Botting ask anyone on the server, they'll respond the same to you. I'd like you to please switch to Sapp Halo server tools which has antibot and it's a no lead server or ban these people, in order to save your server going downwards. many people were frustrated by Xg Server calling as "botters servers". Bring any of your admin into it and i'd like you to keep sj in handy. Sj them and your proof is already on the screen while you sj'ing them. Thank you. I hope you guys fix this issue and keep us enjoying a fair game. :)

prmi

I bot too , jajaja.
Dude, as I said above, get a little bit of proof.
Sapp has anti-bot and catches bots, but some aren't detectable.. Rare cases.
So please get sj proof man.

AnonAymous

He is telling the true ..

prmi

Get proof.

AnonAymous

Lol  seriously i am active there almost all the day .. Cause i am in vacations i see all kind of that things ..

prmi

Well, do you even know what a sightjacker is?..

AnonAymous

Yes

Ambu

I bot too , jajaja.
Dude, as I said above, get a little bit of proof.
Sapp has anti-bot and catches bots, but some aren't detectable.. Rare cases.
So please get sj proof man.
FYI, OP is talking about the Halo PC(not custom edition). Both versions have different all veh servers from xg. The one on Halo PC runs on phasor and not sapp nor does it have the anti-bot script. The main concern is there is no xg admin moderating whilst it is one of the most active servers of halo. It really is ruining the fun on the server because of botters and team naders(betraying). And talking about proof, the above mentioned guys have been sightjacked a 1000 times and they ACCEPT they bot, what more proof is needed? Just put an anti-bot script there please.