Please comment

• 12 Replies

AnonAymous

Please comment
« on: 03 March 2015, 01:11:53 »
Hey guys its Anon again..

As an {XG} member  my  job is to play fair ,  meet new players ,  respect the rules in xg servers but  especially in {XG} ALL VEH for  someone like me  who has  no power to kick people that noobtube  , throwing grenades ,  rocket launcher to kill someone   ... permanade in tuns , glitch etc... I AM NOT
SAYING THAT I SHOULD HAVE THAT POWERS OK?? WANT TO CLEAR THAT , so I suggest that it would be a good idea  if there is an administrator that  can enter and play there  twice in a day  . I know that that server is likely a kind  of   noob because  people can use tank banshees infinite grenades ,  but guys you dont hate when a noob permanate in tuns ? or when they kill you with the rocket  having you one  bar  instead of  shooting  one time to you  with a pistol , shotgun or sniper .
Well 
Also  there is a guy called Nano I dont know who is ...  but when I play with him  and the match ends when  its the time to vote for a map for example all vote for  danger canyon  and then when we all hope to play that map 5 seconds later.. my screen turns black and then puff few seconds after that we are now in Blood Gulch .. ?
 Yes I know that we can report if someone  breaks the rules and that but .. there are many players that  often play there and its kind of  bad being angry at those guys and trying to destroy your laptop   ... like me cause I really desesperate when I play there  .. . Please someone with a nice patience please comment if there can be a solution for these.
Also ALL VECH I think that is the most active server well I think it is because for example in XG Classic  there are few times people play there  and I cant tell in my opinion the kind of active that is  Usa classic server  because I was ban  yep.. but without any reason but nevermind thats other topic.

Oh yes ! White Fox and recently LOLOx are the only ones who I have  seeing  and play with them  and they do a great job kicking people that deserves it . But they cant be all day  cause they have to do other important things in their daily life.  :P
I am now in vacations so I spend my time playing Halo CE .

Thanks
{XG}Anon :-\

roast

Re: Please comment
« Reply #1 on: 04 March 2015, 02:06:55 »
I don't see how that server could be moderated to any significant degree as half the server would have to be kicked every game if you wanted rule breakers to be punished.

AnonAymous

« Reply #2 on: 04 March 2015, 05:08:43 »
But  only people that really deserves it and  dont understand..  For example to stop throwing grenades  in tuns permanade .. .

roast

« Reply #3 on: 05 March 2015, 02:22:20 »
You mean the people who would throw grenades without stopping unless they are killed? I guess that would be more doable.

AnonAymous

« Reply #4 on: 05 March 2015, 04:11:11 »
Yes

AnonAymous

« Reply #5 on: 05 March 2015, 04:28:54 »
Exactly

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #6 on: 05 March 2015, 09:32:27 »
If we can measure the amount of nades thrown in a certain period we could prevent this.
Or we could remove unlimited nades, but allow a player to start with 4 and replenish them after some time.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

AnonAymous

« Reply #7 on: 05 March 2015, 17:52:53 »
They are  both good solutions maybe you should change that to prevent many noobtube.. :)

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 March 2015, 02:57:54 »
I don't see how that server could be moderated to any significant degree as half the server would have to be kicked every game if you wanted rule breakers to be punished.

This. Exactly this.

Whenever I play on the all vehicles server there's always 10+ people noobtubing or spamming nades. As much as I like having the responsibility of admin, I want to play and not have to kick half the server for not following the rules.

AnonAymous

« Reply #9 on: 10 March 2015, 14:36:09 »
The grenades could just be plasma infinite ? ...

prmi

« Reply #10 on: 11 March 2015, 04:56:37 »
I think there are enough mods.. Also, you call em noobs... As if you are very pro.. Dont think of them as noobs think of them as players, everyone is an equal player ( except laggers, jaja)

AnonAymous

« Reply #11 on: 11 March 2015, 05:41:22 »
I am not a pro.. I suck now but so what is the meaning of noob? Oh its only a fair player that kills you with s RL ? IJust suggest to make solutions only that.

prmi

« Reply #12 on: 12 March 2015, 09:04:53 »
Don't rage.. If they are using rl against infantry then they are noobs and need to be kicked :3