Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Classics.
« on: 03 October 2014, 17:29:00 »
Classic ctf, rite.
So, what is the actual fvck is going on? Had 80 ping, can't shoot anything. Died few times, got ~half minute respawns.

I had the "worse than anything ever experienced" month, I just wanted to chill a little, right now I'm almost dead, lost so many sanity and brain cells during a simple 3v3.. It's time to take my second "holiday" and be as far as I can from halo, or something like that.
Yeah "don't take games serious"... okay okay, I just waited 10 fucking minutes as spectator because of this. Sorry

No, this is not a "k bai guys i haz summer 2 weeks will be bak soon" Just nobody will see me playing it nowadays.. Not like I've been the most active member and employee of the month by played hours, but yeah - no halo until November, I think.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
sooooooooooo I can edit the subject... sick
« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2014, 20:04:51 »
I didn't understand a thing of what you just said. Do u have mexinet or is there something wrong with the server?

so You leave and come back in November? You were the last hope :(

You couldn't understand it, because I was angry as hell, be on my level so it will reveal it's truth before your eyes Charlie.

May I quote what I said? I WON'T leave. I just said that I wasn't a really active member because the betrayal of gamespy and school.
But I was here all the time on the forums. And still be here, since I can access it from my phone - ergo, forum is available for me 24/7.
Not that I that "must have" member, I'm here to have a little fun since my current level of life sucks.

I wanted to have fun, but since I spent 10 minutes looking at my dead body, my shots being not registered, and owned by a lesser gamer as me, kind of spilled "that" bottle of sanity.

"About the you were the last hope" part.. I played with pyro, anon and you in the last few weeks. Nobody missed me from the field, but everyone saw me forumlolzing. So that kind of announcement from my side was utterly just forum space wasting.

PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

Pyro999

Re: Classics.
« Reply #2 on: 05 October 2014, 12:42:57 »
NO... YOU ARE NOT STOPPING HALO UNTILL YOU SCRIN WITH ME ....! GOT DAT?!?! ._.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 October 2014, 15:46:54 »
Loosed 18 to 25, hope you feel better

Pyro999

« Reply #4 on: 07 October 2014, 14:55:26 »
Loosed 18 to 25, hope you feel better
I meant 2 v 2 not 1 v 1