{XG}Unfamed possibly using hax?

• 6 Replies

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
{XG}Unfamed possibly using hax?
« on: 25 September 2014, 16:19:43 »
So he posted some pictures on his Xfire (http://zhtw.xfire.com/profile/unfamed21/) where you can obviously see that he is using some kind of hax, for example:

Pls ban jajajaja put hax  ;)

NightFox

Re: {XG}Unfamed possibly using hax?
« Reply #1 on: 25 September 2014, 17:19:19 »
isnt this just wall hacking?

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: 26 September 2014, 08:59:16 »
[11:48] {XG}Unfamed: the wall 1 only use one time, and bot no i never use it

[11:51] {XG}Unfamed: yes i using it but only that day man no before or later
[11:52] {XG}Unfamed: if i the clan want ban me, its ok i accept that i was responsable for the wall but only was that day
[11:52] {XG}Unfamed: and about the aimbot i no use it

Asked him why he was using the wall hack
[11:55] {XG}Unfamed: for test, my friend doing a some mod(hacks) or sometings like hack2 and OS. And i help to test that
[11:56] {XG}βĽдΖ∑Ŕ -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-: ok
[11:56] {XG}βĽдΖ∑Ŕ -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-: i'll post this then
[11:58] {XG}Unfamed: ok man, and as i said, if the clan want give me ban, i accept the responsability for this, no lies or something like that

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #3 on: 26 September 2014, 14:00:01 »
*cough* hax? *cough* *cough* damn it *cough* fvck this viru..*dies*

Sooooooooooooooooooooo ;D If someone would go so far to use bots/hax/toys (whoa), I think the person will never post screenshots about it, unless drunk, completely unfamiliar with our rules, or yeah, simply testing his friend's program.

First of all, he broke our Nr.#1 supa ultimate first-before-everything-else and do-not-break-it-or-you-are-bannedforlifenigga rule, the one which said, never use any cheat, or programs like this.
As the evidence shows it, he is currently around his base, sitting in a warthdoy, and not doing anything "bad"..

Yeah I know, I'm kind and idiot enough to forget things like this, but in my eyes, he was not participating in a 8pro vs 8 pro championship where he could gain the upper hand with programs like this, he just.. sitting around base, showing what this program can do.

Just remember CSB's accident.. (yeah, no finger pointing or anything, I hate bringing up the past) I voted for him, so he can try again in his tryout, and look... I was wrong letting him stay? ;D

I give Unfamed another, and of course a last chance trying to protect him. If he fails to comprehend, or break rules like this in close-future, I will no longer try to make him stay here ;D anyway, heyaaaa *teleports away*
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}Unfamed

• +1/-0
  • Nothing here, go away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 September 2014, 08:04:11 »
What is the final decision for this? ban or no ban for me
?

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #5 on: 09 October 2014, 12:20:19 »
*cough* hax? *cough* *cough* damn it *cough* fvck this viru..*dies*

Sooooooooooooooooooooo ;D If someone would go so far to use bots/hax/toys (whoa), I think the person will never post screenshots about it, unless drunk, completely unfamiliar with our rules, or yeah, simply testing his friend's program.

First of all, he broke our Nr.#1 supa ultimate first-before-everything-else and do-not-break-it-or-you-are-bannedforlifenigga rule, the one which said, never use any cheat, or programs like this.
As the evidence shows it, he is currently around his base, sitting in a warthdoy, and not doing anything "bad"..

Yeah I know, I'm kind and idiot enough to forget things like this, but in my eyes, he was not participating in a 8pro vs 8 pro championship where he could gain the upper hand with programs like this, he just.. sitting around base, showing what this program can do.

Just remember CSB's accident.. (yeah, no finger pointing or anything, I hate bringing up the past) I voted for him, so he can try again in his tryout, and look... I was wrong letting him stay? ;D

I give Unfamed another, and of course a last chance trying to protect him. If he fails to comprehend, or break rules like this in close-future, I will no longer try to make him stay here ;D anyway, heyaaaa *teleports away*
Yes, but if we are going to close an eye for cheating people will think we allow such behaviour.
We draw a clear line with the rule and all members should be aware of the rules, so there is no excuse for cheating...

Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #6 on: 09 October 2014, 16:03:36 »
Guess I have to be more harsh instead of being kind-hearted.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/