Which one is better?

• 16 Replies

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
Which one is better?
« on: 27 August 2014, 19:18:06 »

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Which one is better?
« Reply #1 on: 27 August 2014, 19:32:12 »
Both.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2014, 19:35:58 »
Feelings.

plz don't ban me

NO EXCUSES! BANNED BECAUSE OF FEELS! In XG you must be an ice cold killer, or you will never meet the criteria!!!!44!4four!!! >:(
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

Vintage

« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2014, 01:56:00 »
lol wtf are those?

csb26

« Reply #4 on: 28 August 2014, 04:43:55 »
PUSSY cat!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 August 2014, 05:24:33 »
PUSSY cat!
Spoiler for Hiden:

C'mon man, it's too late ;D
Anyway I forgot how to sleep

Anyone with these kinds of problems? Also passed 420 post and forget to make stoner post :c

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 August 2014, 09:34:53 »
Tittiesass u.u

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #7 on: 28 August 2014, 10:21:59 »
Asstties!

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 August 2014, 17:49:21 »

Anyone with these kinds of problems? Also passed 420 post and forget to make stoner post :c
Well at some point I used to go to sleep at 10 AM and wake up at 9 PM. Oh and one time I played Halo for 24 hours jajaja

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 August 2014, 18:40:48 »

Well at some point I used to go to sleep at 10 AM and wake up at 9 PM. Oh and one time I played Halo for 24 hours jajaja

Actually, it was the same with me :o As my mother's new "friend" (i could never call him my father in-law or something like that, I hate him) used to annoy me with many little things just to piss me off, I just went rebel for like a month, where I went to school, just got home, went to bed, le sleep, wake up around 11pm, and learn and play halo until I have to take the bus again to go to school ;D
It was like.. I just time travelled past my "problems"

24th of Dec 2012, my first time when I played along with Wu-Tang and Clayman on classic ctf. I was trying to make the same 24 hour marathon, ended up playing halo for exactly 32 hours and 18 minutes ;D then slept for almost a day, then I just was about to make my post to join here ::) So yeah, it was kind of a pre-party before I joined :))

Pyro999

« Reply #10 on: 28 August 2014, 20:21:19 »

Actually, it was the same with me :o As my mother's new "friend" (i could never call him my father in-law or something like that, I hate him) used to annoy me with many little things just to piss me off, I just went rebel for like a month, where I went to school, just got home, went to bed, le sleep, wake up around 11pm, and learn and play halo until I have to take the bus again to go to school ;D
It was like.. I just time travelled past my "problems"

24th of Dec 2012, my first time when I played along with Wu-Tang and Clayman on classic ctf. I was trying to make the same 24 hour marathon, ended up playing halo for exactly 32 hours and 18 minutes ;D then slept for almost a day, then I just was about to make my post to join here ::) So yeah, it was kind of a pre-party before I joined :))

And My DAD says I play Games too Much!!
Its Rough like 8 hrs per day!
Now its kinda 5 hr per day!

csb26

« Reply #11 on: 28 August 2014, 20:33:53 »
How to be a pro player in halo ?

Set your goal of playing halo for about 24 hours and end up playing it  for 30+ hours. 

EAGLE APPROVE IT .....

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #12 on: 28 August 2014, 21:07:15 »
Do you even sleep, eat, shit brah? And i bet the ass would have fused with the chair after that marathon.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 28 August 2014, 21:42:55 »
How to be a pro player in halo ?

Set your goal of playing halo for about 24 hours and end up playing it  for 30+ hours. 

EAGLE APPROVE IT .....

BEST. LIFEGOAL. EVER!

Do you even sleep, eat, shit brah? And i bet the ass would have fused with the chair after that marathon.

I pretty much hate summer, because here in Hungary it means 2 and half months of "vacation".. and as I guy that leave pretty much far from it, and no proper transportation service (bus arrives in every 2 or more hours) I have two choices.. to walk in town to end up being tired (you remember my woodcutting accident back in March? Yeah it still hurst) or use my rollerblades.. Actually, with blades my leg doesn't hurt so much, since it is stabilized, not moving so much, and I can move much more faster with them (got my first blades when I was 5 years old, and even at travelling speed where I don't really try hard, I can still reach 30km/h) but yeeeaaah, you guessed it right, still end up tired after those kilometers, so when summer falls upon me, I end up being home most of the time, work around it, and inside it, etc. Not really much for social life.. And yeah, that's why I still wait for school, since I would like to be with my friends instead of seeing how the walls coming towards me... ;D

Anyway, as you see, I have many and many free hours to be bored, and I just end up playing Halo, BSGO, or things like that.
It doesn't mean I'm antisocial, but I like things get done fast, and... it grants me so much free time ::)
(after mentioning BSGO.. its a space sim mmo, and I just reached lvl 40.. it's about 1.5 million experience points.. and let me help you calculating, you can get 50-100 exp for killing an npc three times stronger than you.. I DARE YOU TO DO THE MATH)

So for me, playing for immense length of time is an usual thing ::) And actually, my father was a driver at GLS, we used to go on 500km trips from 6pm to 6am.. and because I can't sleep during daytime, I ended up not sleeping for 4 days.. yeah, 4 fothermucking days.. it was Monday to Thursday.. and at Friday moorning, I was like "zzz".. I sleept until Sunday Midnight ;D and I had this fvcking serious feel I can't even describe it anymore.. it was like, I was rested, but I still felt like a guy who didn't even drank in the last few weeks, and just got access to a glass of water.. a really, really strange feel I still remember during these times.. it was incredible (try it at least once, it's like drugs lol) And eagle be like "hey I can't describe it... ops I just did it lol"

So for me these "play halo until you pass out" was on occasionally, and usual, like taking a breath ;D I don't know who remembers my xfire screenshot, but in my golden ages, there was a week, where my weekly played halo hours was 128... Yeah, 168-128 is exactly 40, which is about 4-5-6 hours of sleeping per day, and few hours for other things like eating, training my signature, and funny stuff like this. I'm a terrrible sleeping creature, can't fell asleep, can't get up once in bed, and stuffthings.. I just preferred to stay awake longer so I can fell asleep easier ;D

Also sorry for long post, don't even have any potato pics to post so
TL;DR
I'm a horrible person who hates sunlight, being tired and bored in every moment he existed, and so on. I'm proud to be me ;D

Forgot to add: Yeah, it's uncomfortable to sit like this for days.. I end up doing yoga in my chair usually
Just bought an air bed (sorry, I don't know how it is called in the usa or great britain ;D) so I can move my bed easily, and still play halo when sleeping .-.

Eagle being cured for Alzheimer has it's odds: Also, no one, EVER try to be like me after hearing any of it.. trust me, I regret to follow my mom to this town, I regret buying a pc there, I regret being rebel to start my halo passion like staying awake all day, and anything.. I was a many time choosen basketball player in my city, co-leader of our team, and all like this.. I just fucked up one day because I can't get up in time, neither the following days because my messed up waking and sleeping times.. and just got fired.. nowadays I wish to be still in the team, since I miss my sport... nevertheless, I'm an upcoming american football player in my town, so got that going for me, which is nice... but that's my luck. NEVER ever try to be like me... of course you can try, and get marathons like this, just please, don't make daily habit out of it.. I lost so much because of this, I regret many things, and I wish I could just spin back the wheel of time.
Play because you enjoy it, not because you can't quit playing it.
« Last Edit: 28 August 2014, 21:54:50 by {XG}EagleSR / CrimsonNo »

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #14 on: 28 August 2014, 22:05:37 »
This guy is the definition of "GAMER".
Btw dont stay all those days without sleep. There is a big explanation about it but to sum it up easily , the brain consumes all the energy and due to lack of energy to function it starts malfunctioning and going on a process of "mini shut downs" , this shut downs can and will get worse for as long as you keep trying to stay awake and can cause immediate sleep , black outs , fainting and for worse , coma.

GUYS please don't waste too much time playing Halo, I play for 1 or 2 hours and that's it. Also my buttocks start hurting, so I just get up, clean the house, cook for lunch or dinner, read, go out and then go to bed  ::) Come on, that's healthier!
To be honest i  stopped playing games like 2 months ago, except when i try some games from time to time. I use my pc for work purposes only now ( photography editing , web designing , projects etc).