Leaving

• 4 Replies

Microsoft

Leaving
« on: 27 August 2014, 00:39:06 »
Hey guys i'm sorry it came to this & i just want to say i learn alot with u guys & u are my bros CSB, OLD, WhiteFox, pryo, Billy, Blazer an eagle my bros i will never forget u, i will come to the page & see what'supp & shout out to all Xg members this is a great clan & keep doing your work, this is my good byes to all my bros, :D :(

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: 27 August 2014, 03:21:47 »
Hey guys i'm sorry it came to this & i just want to say i learn alot with u guys & u are my bros CSB, OLD, WhiteFox, pryo, Billy, Blazer an eagle my bros i will never forget u, i will come to the page & see what'supp & shout out to all Xg members this is a great clan & keep doing your work, this is my good byes to all my bros, :D :(

All this leaving.. makes my heart to fell apart :c

Everything I could say is to have a great time, and wish you a good life, and also, be sure to check here often, because Eagle gonna miss you bro :(
Just keep that in mind that we are a family. There is no one really leaving, just goin' on "holiday"

Again, all I can do from now on is to wish you everything good, even what I have left, since I'm not sleeping like in 45~ hours again, too tired to even type a few words :o

If only I could make a brofist here, but my net is fvcking with me again..
#BlackWolfForPrez2014 #eagletootried #whyamIdoingthis #hashtag
« Last Edit: 27 August 2014, 03:24:05 by {XG}EagleSR / CrimsonNo »
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

foxete91

« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2014, 20:13:57 »
See ya bro, good luck : D

Pyro999

« Reply #3 on: 27 August 2014, 21:13:08 »
See you Bro!!! :'c
Good Luck!!

jorisdemiraj