Connection to internet

• 8 Replies

Pyro999

Connection to internet
« on: 22 August 2014, 13:10:06 »
Well Fuck .. ._. The problem started yesterdayn.. I was checking youtube and chatting to blazer then suddenly xfire disconnected .. I saw the computer discconected from my internet so i tried to connect it again .. But then it shows unable to connect ...tried   several times same outcome.. Restarted both modem and pc still didnt solve it ... Can it be solved?!

csb26

Re: Connection to internet
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2014, 17:13:26 »
um...... yeah
Call customer care jajajajajaa  (JK) trying to surpass 1000 posts before Joris

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2014, 17:19:53 »
If you would own a mobile net, I would say it could be happening on daily basis (just like meeee)

Anyway, since I read that you have a model, blame it on the corporation, or the customer care ;D
Also, out of habit I already arrested Lindsay Lohan since she could cause all of this mess... nvm
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Pyro999

« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2014, 17:40:12 »
nah... Other devices like mobile and lappy can connect .. But computer cant... I reinstaled the drivers.. Restored the pc still aint solved.. I think my network card got damaged..! Well if im wrong somebody halp...! (ps ik its help .. So dont try to be a grammar nazi..)

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2014, 18:45:57 »
Then its either the network card that went bad or the ethernet cable.
I faced this problem 2 months ago and the problem was my ethernet cable (it got burned, or how can i say it in english). Usually the cable can go bad due to time or the heads/inside wires can get ripped off.
And CSB , my student , you have a long way to go.

Pyro999

« Reply #5 on: 22 August 2014, 22:49:59 »
its not the cable cause i tried with wifi too!! :( well will give the computer for repair to my uncle's shop :) .... So i wont be on halo or xfire for a couple of months (exams are near .. Gotta get dem education) ... Peace!!:)

Pyro999

« Reply #6 on: 26 August 2014, 19:26:47 »
I can now connect with Cable :D
Wifi card went Fault

wlanpirate

« Reply #7 on: 15 October 2014, 03:03:50 »
Well Fuck .. ._. The problem started yesterdayn.. I was checking youtube and chatting to blazer then suddenly xfire disconnected .. I saw the computer discconected from my internet so i tried to connect it again .. But then it shows unable to connect ...tried   several times same outcome.. Restarted both modem and pc still didnt solve it ... Can it be solved?!
did you installed a new software? if so you can check your connection setting to see if they were changed. go to control panel in the search box type adapter, and then, under network and sharing center, click view network connections.
right click the connection, and click properties. "there you can check the settings".

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #8 on: 15 October 2014, 10:47:13 »
Last post 26-08-2014.  ._.

Locked.