My FlipMode! Montage...

• 14 Replies

3skanurag

My FlipMode! Montage...
« on: 10 June 2014, 09:15:30 »

Watch mY new halo montage.
as halo is dying or already dead.i decided to release some good clips from public servers playing with some of my good friends.

After closing of gamespy i see everything is stable like before.is there any change?

Pleeaaaassseee watch ,like,comment and subscribe
:thumbs:

« Last Edit: 10 June 2014, 14:10:04 by Gijs »

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Re: My FlipMode! Montage...
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2014, 11:16:51 »

After closing of gamespy i see everything is stable like before.is there any change?

Yes, it's because gamespy decided to delay the shutdown till the end of june.  ;)

And the video is not available, it says that the user deleted the video
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2014, 14:13:03 »
Merged the 2 topics.

Yes gamespy will shutdown at the end of this month, so we need to get everyone to update to version 1.10 who still plays on the 1.00 and 1.04 servers.
http://www.xgclan.com/halo-update

@1 minute 40, noobtube much!!!! :o :-\
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2014, 10:36:24 »
Is it bad that this guy always has a 300 ping to most servers, yet I still have to lead more than him with a 17-30 ping?!

csb26

« Reply #4 on: 11 June 2014, 11:34:46 »
Is it bad that this guy always has a 300 ping to most servers, yet I still have to lead more than him with a 17-30 ping?!
dude idk about the lead but why don't you play with no vsync ? i've been playing with vsync for couple of days now (60 fps) and i faced a lot of difference like getting no hits several times and getting killed even when i was covered but after i set  my video settings back to no vsync it was more easy to play and smooth, each of my shot were on the spot.
Just give it a try and about the lead i lead a little bit more than what impulzz  was leading  :)

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 June 2014, 14:59:42 »
dude idk about the lead but why don't you play with no vsync ? i've been playing with vsync for couple of days now (60 fps) and i faced a lot of difference like getting no hits several times and getting killed even when i was covered but after i set  my video settings back to no vsync it was more easy to play and smooth, each of my shot were on the spot.
Just give it a try and about the lead i lead a little bit more than what impulzz  was leading  :)

I used no vsync for about a month and found i played worse :p i switched back to vsync a few days ago, and although i'm still bad, i have less ghost bullets, my reg has somehow improved and i feel more in control :D

foxete91

« Reply #6 on: 11 June 2014, 19:48:25 »
I have seen a BillC gameplay and I think he allways get control of his game. He shots slowly when most of us use to click as hell...he just play in a low-rider-mode xD

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 June 2014, 20:20:38 »
He shots slowly when most of us use to click as hell...he just play in a low-rider-mode xD

I had to shoot slowly because when I shoot fast I would get ghost bullets where I see the shots hit, but no reg. xD

Pyro999

« Reply #8 on: 07 August 2014, 12:08:48 »
This is How the conversation between Us went When he uploaded This
Him: DUDE YOU SAW MY NEW VID
me:  nah!
Him: i Rap3d BILLC !
Me: O.o Where? how
Him: Check the vid
*checks the vid* Knows that he killed him 1 time
me: Are you sure you rap3d Billc? Bro thats like 1 time
Him: Still i got him
Me: Fine .. wahtever.. ._.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #9 on: 07 August 2014, 16:25:49 »
cum 1v1 me fgt i will rek u, i kno 180° trickscope got sponsord by montin dev and i had sexual intercourse with mah mom wait wat

wana get rekt add me on xfire xXxhellpussyslayer69loldontcarexXx and gibe me time so i can rek yuo
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Pyro999

« Reply #10 on: 08 August 2014, 04:27:40 »
cum 1v1 me fgt i will rek u, i kno 180° trickscope got sponsord by montin dev and i had sexual intercourse with mah mom wait wat

wana get rekt add me on xfire xXxhellpussyslayer69loldontcarexXx and gibe me time so i can rek yuo
i know this isnt for me but.... YOURE ON BIATCH IMA QUICKSCOPE YA ASS WITH MY ASSAULT RIFLE!! <3

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #11 on: 14 August 2014, 13:50:10 »
i suggest to ban this noob once for all because im sick of his stupid videos

Pyro999

« Reply #12 on: 14 August 2014, 14:36:06 »

+999999

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #13 on: 14 August 2014, 19:07:02 »

cmon, really, ban somebody because he put his time, and work into something, and he only want us to watch it?
My last comment here was meant for that xfire talk, just tried to "act" like those cod childs whenver they try to be "awsum" and show their "skillzz"

really

I have no problem with Anurag, since I'm making my own videos too, and you know, it's not like I go to a server, record everything, THEN put all them together in a big video. No it's not working like this way.
Making a single, 5 minute video can take weeks or months pre-work before made, you know, you just fire up fraps, go to your fav server, and whenever something goes wrong, you just simply stop the recording, then delete it.
I still have 210gb worth of clips, cut, editing, all stuff all done, I just need to put them together from now on, so I can spam videos every day twice, so I can be banned too ;D

Who likes noobtube anyway? Me neither, but while XG servers made a rule regarding this, it doesn't mean that it is applied to all other servers. Nowadays I play on a 250-300 ping server, most of the time it is full of semipros, and it is challenging to be in the top 3. Also, whenever you die without kill, your respawn time grows, until 30 sec.. believe me, it can make you so angry, that you purposely fuck around with those lads. It was not once when I just sit there and watched a whole game just pass before my eyes, and in the next round I just ran for the noobtube, and after a killtac, I though "meh it was pretty funny, too bad I didn't recorded it." What if this happened here, he was killed in several rows, changed his mind, and ran for it, and succeded.

I know, from a small topic I made my own life summary again, but just to nail it, why are we more and more disrespectful to others?
What I mean, he just registered here, showed some of his videos, since he is proud of it, and want a little feedback about it, what he can improve, or cancel. - and clearly, noobtube must be disintegrated in the future, for more positive feedback -
Also yeah, Eagle being this "follow them rulez itz cool" and being passive aggressiv 'its okay to me' guy, but really, once again.. BAN somebody, since he just showed several videos?
Also, the all time most used answer, "if you don't like it, don't watch it"

Not being harsh, nor want to piss off half of the clan, I just wanted to make my point, since I can't tell everyone what should they love, or hate. Just try to make common sense, he put his time make this vid, proudly presents it to us, and now we just tell him that he is noob? Actually, I really liked most of the kills, my favourite is always the noscope ones. (I couldn't make a single one while playing in lead, so yeah, I'm impressed)

And now, I just venture off from the land of forumz, before I got banned for too many characters in a single post
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Pyro999

« Reply #14 on: 15 August 2014, 00:35:32 »
Eagle made his point again  . .! :)
Tbh i played 2 and half years in halo at only rox sv and clan... then i switched to clasics..