Halo days over!!

• 15 Replies

Pyro999

Halo days over!!
« on: 11 August 2014, 21:31:01 »
so yh.. As the title says its over... As the life of a typcal indian kid his/her parents are too obsessed with their marks..! And here i am .. Idl why but i was really good with studies in lower classes .. So as a brown parent they hit a jackpot.. Then came the pressuring me wid exams .. If i got lower marks likw 70-80 /100 .. I was beaten veryharshly by my parents .. This lasted till my 8std... After that idk why but they stopped ... From 9 th onwards if i got less marks like 60's outa 100 they would confisticate my mobile (which was given to me by my uncle) and the computer...now i am in 10 th std and things became much worse.. Cause according to brown ppl its the turning point of one's life .. Two exams where ovver which was outta 25 and the first one i got 19 in maths and rest all above 20 (one exam is like 5 test of various subjects).. So my comp was gone ... Mob too... Second exam was near and i had to study hard to get the comp cause after that exam came vaccations ...! So yea overall i got 95% in the second eXam .. Gt my comp back all was good untill today .. Even in the vacc i am lil forced to study ..so today whendad came mom told him i am 24/7on the comp not doing anything and all and my dad is in a debt crisis so outta rage he comes and kicks the monitor hard .. It falls down i dont mind him .. I put the monitor on its plac again... Then he comes in again screaming and mad and kicks the monitor and the speakers and removes the power cable and goes away!! So yeah!! If anyone made it this far reading all this shit i appreciate it cause i badly needed to open this crap... I will be frequent on the forums with my mobile and i will get back once again to gaming when i got a job xD ie, after 7-8 years .. I hope i am still in the clan .. If you want you can kick mw tooo... Thank you guys again  for all the fun i had ... Bye

Pyro999

Re: Halo days over!!
« Reply #1 on: 11 August 2014, 21:32:46 »
i may probably regret this in the future but idc ....

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #2 on: 11 August 2014, 23:25:38 »
Well family (and family related stuff obviously)  comes first so we understand :)
I wish you luck with the studies on the next classes and with the family situation. After a while things will get better. Trust me. Ive been through a lot of family crisis (for the curious people : crisis like debt/money crisis, marriage crisis, stress situation, and life risking situation and by that meaning being targeted by people with a kill intention and putting me and some of the family members in witness protection).
So.. the clan doors are open if you decide to came back ;D

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2014, 01:20:28 »
This information made my day.. worse :(

All I can think about is one little quote, or something like that, that "school won't teach you how to solve x, and calculate y, but rather train you for the future which is waiting for you. Some say school is the easiest part of your life, then comes the responsibility stuff, and paycheck, you have to work for your life. With this, you learnt that if you would like to have a little free time, you have to be ambitious, and study hard. And believe me, life will be sooo much easier if experience and knowledge surrounds you.

My mother used to do the same.. if I bring home 3, or in english, a C, 1 week without pc, no phone on the next day, etc. Only thing I had to do is do something around the house, to make her life easier too. She worked from 8 to 21, and when he arrived home, first thing to do? "let's see what is unfinished, and let's do it".. Like washing, laundry, and stuff. Whenever I made a test which was worse than expected, got my 1 week pc and 1 day phone off, and it could be "unlocked" with doing most of these. Later, around 10 yrs old, it was a daily thing, never asked to do something, and whenever I brought a bad mark home, she realized that I was working around the house, so I couldn't learn enough, so she overlooked scenarios like this.

Someone told me, that "you know why a baby cries? since whenever something discomforts him, it's the worst experience he/she ever got" Studying and working will not take away your childhood or your free time. It will just prepares you for the rest of your life, making you stronger when something hard obstacle will be on your path. And of course, there will be always a time after tomorrow, and tomorrow is a new chance.

Actually after a few minutes I lost my way, and I don't even know what I am thinking right now, tired as hell, I just trying to encourage you, that doesn't mean that you are no longer part of this family. You were, and will be XG Pyro, and will be here after all, waiting for you to come back (with a ton of milk)

Your parents are trying their best to make you follow the right path.. you know, they experienced both good and worse at the same times, several times more than you, and they only trying to make you miss those failures that they experienced. Like in my case, my father was a great artist, but in the 80's he used to be that long haired rebel guy, causing troubles, getting all the girls, and meeting the school leader (idk what is it in other words lol) in daily basis. He had a chance to go onward with his studies, but he wanted to work in any way possible, he thought "money sooner, the better". After 30 years, he have a kind of fear, since his workplace requires more young strenght, and you know the rest.. if he learned more, there would be no questions asked if he could stay.. and he always tells me to study, study and study much more harder, since it's the one of the two path to easier life.. the other is to born in rich family, and just borrow a few million from father... ._.

Also, he told me something that I refused to accept, since he said "you don't have to love your parents, but you have to respect them"
Since my parents divorced, I love my father much more, since in 14 years, I can only see him around a hundred times, 6-7 hours / event... which is extremely low, and you know.. this kind of space caused me to go in the exact opponent way. I became the rebel he used to be, I hate the system, trying to fuck around it, and also, I just refuse to be in the same group of these "swag yolo" bitches, I ain't mainstream, neither hipster. You have both of your parents, so you don't have to suffer from some things I used to suffer from, so you got that goin' for you which is nice. But I can only recommend once again.. you can be hateful about that you can't play, nor use the phone.. I used to do the exact same. But realize that this is only the smallest problems you could encounter in your years, just concentrate on the main things.. family, study, work. Yeah I know, I'm trying to be a funny guy here in the forums, the only reason others think that I'm trying, or being funny is that I didn't talked about it.. and if someone achieved to read all that I wrote before this, then kudos lol, I just busted myself. "tl;dr rage"

So, heads up my friend, you never know what the future may hold for you. Maybe succes, maybe failure, maybe a little bag of milk.
The meaning of life? To enjoy everything until the very end, and be succesful after all those obstacles that life awakened in front of you.

I think my priest kind of job here is done, I can only wish you the very best, and the strength to achieve everything you want to in your life! Also remember.. that we are all here, as a bigger family of yours. If everything turns your back on you, you can count on as the final shoulder to rest yourself. We are not going to give up, and we will be a family after all!

Also, have a good (or better?) night, your dreams are brought to you by Eagle :))
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

csb26

« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2014, 05:57:19 »
OMG! this day couldn't get more worse  :( ....
Well Pyro , you need to really talk to your parents, if they do the things you told in the above post, they are doing it wrong.
You need to tell your parents that not every Child in the world can get better marks. And dude the freaking piece of paper (your grades) cannot decide your future. School is all about learning not getting good grades. Tell your parents that 80% of the successful personalities in THE WORLD  are not book worms or topper ,they didn't even got distinction.

Well i hope things will go easy for you... you will be always welcome in this clan

Pyro999

« Reply #5 on: 12 August 2014, 20:56:59 »
Omg eagle ..after reading that i feel like a QQish baby (well that's true except for the qqish part cuz i make ppl qq and rq... HELLL YEAH!!!) i really appreciate you guys for taking your time and replying to this shit.. (tbh i thought i was gonna see obama's Too Long Didnt read pic) eaglee... You really had a tough time .. Im sorryfor that bro.. And yeah things should cool down a bit .. (not gonna end halo before i 1 v 1 eaglee *evil laugh* ) And csb.. Yeah i tried telling them that but it didnt work ... And thanks again for replying this really helped me to ease off ... (eagle's priest job did the work) :)

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 August 2014, 02:16:44 »
not gonna end halo before i 1 v 1 eaglee *evil laugh*

Solution: never play against me, and stay with us forever ::) *eagle logic strikes again hard*
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

Pyro999

« Reply #7 on: 13 August 2014, 02:23:04 »

Solution: never play against me, and stay with us forever ::) *eagle logic strikes again hard*
you were the one that taught einstein werent you?!? ..btw dem logics are brilliant.. But you are the only xg halo player that i didnt beat xD !!!

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 August 2014, 02:24:29 »

you were the one that taught einstein werent you?!? ..btw dem logics are brilliant.. But you are the only xg halo player that i didnt beat xD !!!

Ho ho hold the fuck up.... You never vs me?

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 August 2014, 02:26:04 »
(mc²)instein? Yeah, my little padawan.

Then prepare for trouble, and make it double! :)) Since you will never beat me tho :P

Pyro999

« Reply #10 on: 13 August 2014, 02:35:41 »
Btw i never beat hax too!! That guy is like super pro we actually got 4 sec to kill him when face to face or you SIT!!! Btw silver how come i didnt see you at alll in halo?!?

Pyro999

« Reply #11 on: 13 August 2014, 02:47:05 »
Naah!! Itzz dem puree skillzzz.. And eagle  .. (why so sure bro?!) xD

Pyro999

« Reply #12 on: 13 August 2014, 03:00:37 »
The poorguy dont even hav a propr halo i guess!

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 August 2014, 04:27:53 »
Time frames pyro... time frames.... I'm Australian :P

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 August 2014, 09:49:02 »
We should buy him a legit cd key and a mic. Oh, and also new wings.

My Halo, pc, net and wings are all hold together with ducktape :))

Also guess what, tried to join a server yesterday, lobby is not showing up.. please tell me it is now a global problem, and I didn't broke it again :(