GAMING PC

• 4 Replies

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
GAMING PC
« on: 05 August 2014, 22:54:28 »
Hey guys!

I know a few of you are wanting to buy gaming PC's but don't have much $$$ to throw at a decent build.

I came across this today, and I thought you guys would want to know about it. It's $300 which for a gaming PC is extremely cheap. It's obviously not going to be the best PC ever, so you're not going to be able to run Battlefield 4 or Crysis on max settings with 4K.  It's more of a PC for someone being introduced into PC gaming - it offers affordable performance for good value. I would imagine that this is a lot better than you who are running Halo / other games on some 5 year old 1.2Ghz single core CPU'd laptop which over heats every 20 minutes.

This video is about the build:

This video is showing you how to build it (it's like adult lego, you can't fuck it up :D):

Enjoy!

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
Re: GAMING PC
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2014, 01:03:00 »
Sure... but in my country it would cost 4 times more, because of taxes and import costs, etc. etc.  :P
You think the UK and other countries don't have taxes? If only that were true.  ;D
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2014, 12:15:10 »
I was wondering for: amd fx 8350+HD 7870 XT+8 gb ram ddr3+gigabyte ga 970a+thermaltake hamburg 530 watt
I have bought:HD 7870 xt and an hamburg 530 watt for the others component i'll spend 300 euro

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 August 2014, 20:30:27 »
I was wondering for: amd fx 8350+HD 7870 XT+8 gb ram ddr3+gigabyte ga 970a+thermaltake hamburg 530 watt
I have bought:HD 7870 xt and an hamburg 530 watt for the others component i'll spend 300 euro

That's not a bad build.  But 300euro is equal to about $402 :p

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #4 on: 08 August 2014, 22:10:40 »
I also know a few websites that give advice for pc's in several budget area's and update it.

http://uk.hardware.info/pcbuyersguide (this one isn't that good IMO, no gaming systems)
and https://tweakers.net/tag/Best+buy+guide/reviews/ (its in Dutch so you need Google translate, or you can ask me ;) But they have advice for gaming rigs for  450 en 750 and 1.000 euro. )
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting