{XG}Charles kicking to innocent players

• 6 Replies

Morgan

{XG}Charles kicking to innocent players
« on: 24 July 2014, 01:58:01 »
Hey, I'm =DG=Morgan of the Dark Guardians Clan. I always play in {XG} USA Classic CTF. Today i was playing and he kicked me without reasons. I wasn't breaking the rules, just kicked me. Another player named Drako say that {XG}Charles in sometimes kicking people without reasons. Please do something with him. I'm Server Moderator in =DG= Servers and I know all the rules for use the power of a Moderator and he didn't use his power properly. Please do something with him, thanks for the attention.
« Last Edit: 24 July 2014, 02:04:30 by Morgan »

AnonAymous

Re: {XG}Charles kicking to innocent players
« Reply #1 on: 24 July 2014, 02:08:45 »
Sure?

Morgan

« Reply #2 on: 24 July 2014, 03:24:47 »
What ? This is a kind of joke?
I was playing and i was kicked, i thought it was a connection error or somethink with bad internet, but not. I joined again a guy named Drako said: "Charles are kicking people" and then he left,  then {XG}Charles said: "bot" and again I was kicked.
I'm SURE that is {XG}Charles. Again, I wasn't breaking any rule, as I said before, I'm a moderator in =DG= and i never wouldn't cheat.

Morgan

« Reply #3 on: 24 July 2014, 03:45:12 »
Right.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2014, 11:29:54 »
He is not admin Morgan. He needs some time before getting the rights on the server and before that he needs to pass a trial.

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 July 2014, 15:24:50 »
You were probably kicked for high ping or something.

Charles does not have admin rights, so it would be impossible for him to kick you from any server.

Morgan

« Reply #6 on: 24 July 2014, 19:28:34 »
Didn't appeared to me the message of the High ping [Your ping 480 mts etc..] It was something strange, sorry for the accusations and happy game :D
Thanks for all.