PLS no infinite nades :'(

• 3 Replies

NightFox

PLS no infinite nades :'(
« on: 20 July 2014, 14:48:04 »
I am not sure if there was a topic about it, and i couldnt find it. anyways its about Grenades in the server. especially XG all veh ctf server and then the danger canyon map where they spam nades in the tunnels. so this topic is more like a request to change it? so the nades wont be infinite anymore.  and isnt there something that can be done about the rocket launcher? because people ignore the rules and use them against players that arent in a hog or tank. and this would be for the classic ctf server to. maybe its possible to change it so that it only damage people when they are in a hog tank or ghost. and when you fire it at walking players it wouldnt hurt them. maybe there is something you can change in the files or something? thanks alot

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: PLS no infinite nades :'(
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2014, 15:06:30 »
As far as I am concerned, all veh server is the kind of "nubserver"
Most of the time it is full with assault rifle marksmen, tank campers, and shee bullies.
Infinite plasma is good, since it is the most effective against vehicles in close-mid range, but the endles frag is just pain in the... back

You just can't explain to most of them to not use it, there was changes that made it unavailable to pick it up, also there is also a workaround.

Next time I can play, and join the server, I make sure to kick all these thugs whom not obey the rules.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

NightFox

« Reply #2 on: 20 July 2014, 15:28:58 »
As far as I am concerned, all veh server is the kind of "nubserver"
Most of the time it is full with assault rifle marksmen, tank campers, and shee bullies.
Infinite plasma is good, since it is the most effective against vehicles in close-mid range, but the endles frag is just pain in the... back

You just can't explain to most of them to not use it, there was changes that made it unavailable to pick it up, also there is also a workaround.

Next time I can play, and join the server, I make sure to kick all these thugs whom not obey the rules.

yes thats totally true about that it is the nub server. but the problem is that; in that server are mostly the most people online. and mostly the people iknow so thats why it would be nice if some things could be contained lol. and yes the frag nades are the worst. but still then. you could just spawn with 2 of them each. and pick up nades. that would be the best. and do you mean with workaround that they are changing things or?

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #3 on: 20 July 2014, 16:21:17 »
If I only would know the workaround, it would be fixed now ;D

The workaround was when you can't pick ub rockets.. but some people knew a glitch, wich allowed them to pick it up, only to annoy the enemy teams, and concentrating to kill only spartans, not the vehicles.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/