Banned for no reason

• 7 Replies

symplystik

Banned for no reason
« on: 14 July 2014, 06:25:53 »
So I've been kicked or banned or something from the Halo CE servers for no reason as far as i can tell. I wasn't using aimbot, I don't have high ping, I wasn't using the noobtube on Spartans. Why did I get banned? Someone plz help me out here!
« Last Edit: 16 July 2014, 01:58:04 by symplystik »

AnonAymous

Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2014, 23:58:14 »
Wait for the admin who banned you or  any other person that can give you a solution to your unban request.   ;)
« Last Edit: 15 July 2014, 03:33:43 by {XG}Anon »

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2014, 02:52:32 »
He was banned by the server for aimbotting.

symplystik

« Reply #3 on: 16 July 2014, 00:28:10 »
No, your server fucked up. I wasnt aimbotting when i got banned, ive never aimbotted on your servers, in fact ive never even aimbotted on Halo CE. Ever. I don't understand how someone like MastuurCheef is able to use tons of hacks and still isn't banned and I play fair the whole time im on the serves using not even so much as a noobtube and get banned on my fifth game. Something is clearly wrong with your server or whatever program you guys use to determine who gets banned.
« Last Edit: 16 July 2014, 00:42:05 by symplystik »

symplystik

« Reply #4 on: 16 July 2014, 03:19:25 »
{XG}BillC has already reported him. I'm not trying to harp on MasturCheef all I'm saying is that my ban was not justified. I will make a request in the Unban forum though. Thank you guys for responding.

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 July 2014, 08:11:22 »
Lol someone's pissed at XG xD. Did your mother ever tell you. 'If you got nothing good to say, say nothing at all?'
Also doing all this FUXG stuff seams a little childish...? As by your xfire name..... original xD

Go back to school to learn a little more English before making so many mistakes xD.
PS: Thanks for giving me the good laugh!  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: 19 July 2014, 08:21:54 by {XG}Silver Basilisk »

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 July 2014, 08:32:45 »
And to finish i see what hapens i was on the server the masturcheef own a xgay with his sniper before a tank shoot the xgay, so he was crying glitch , but no glitch just a noob xg faggot crying after he was raped by a pro !
xg is a clan of noob, you must told you are sorry to the masturcheef !

*Mad with the clan, but still joins at the XG forums*
*Thinks we're gonna cry because of his words*
*Thinks saying "xgay" will be rude*
*Implying he's Masturcheef*
*Banned for being so stupid*

« Last Edit: 19 July 2014, 08:37:59 by {XG}Silver Basilisk »

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #7 on: 19 July 2014, 09:35:50 »
You are the only person defending Masturcheef for what he has done (a check of ip will tell if he is Masturcheef or not) , regardless many people saying he is hacking , and an admin watching him do so too , THATS A PROOF , and he is not yet banned, we will get the proof sooner or later.
So don't get butthurt about your boyfriend and complain in another place with your immaturity and trashy language. We don't care about what you say so unless you want to get banned on the forum shut the f*ck up.