A question to TS3 admins

• 9 Replies

Offline {XG}Sebas

• +3/-2
  • GL my friends
    • View Profile
A question to TS3 admins
« on: 12 July 2014, 05:17:41 »
Can i have a channel in Ts3 for me? I have aprox 1 year in Xg some guys than have less time in the clan have it and i think.. I can have one please? Is for speak with my friends in spanish rarely 1 time a month and to speak with you guys.I want to have random pics in my channel xD like all of you. I wait your answer

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: A question to TS3 admins
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2014, 06:56:49 »
You can always use the VIP Room.

foxete91

« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2014, 12:16:37 »
I think i have spoken this with Bill. We dont need so many private channels...cause that does that we are splited in the teamspeak...when the good stuff of this tool is being all together. Isnt it ? I think i hate private channels :P
Best choice could be having a pair of public channels and another two private channels for meetings and scrims...nothing else.
BTW what do you want a private channel for ? ? ?

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2014, 14:10:36 »
Is for speak with my friends in spanish rarely 1 time a month and to speak with you guys.I want to have random pics in my channel xD like all of you.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 July 2014, 15:03:36 »
I'd be cool if i they gave me a private TS3 channel, and i've been in the clan for over a year. But i don't see the point of having one if we have 17 + 1(only members) public channels.
I asked Gijs for permission to use the TS server to speak spanish with my buddy and he was okay with it. We just did it in a separate public channel.

Teamspeak is only used to communicate via voice chat while you and your friends play games. It's not a social network that you have to customise and make it look "pretty".

Quite frankly, i don't know why there're so many admin vip rooms. There're 7 admin rooms and Y2K's new channel and i gotta tell ya, i've only seen like 3 of those channels being used in the time i've been in the clan. I guess it has something to do with respect, rank, power, idk.
« Last Edit: 14 July 2014, 15:07:11 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 July 2014, 15:50:13 »
What private channels!?! We being unsocial on a social site?? *tisk tisk* Team speak not hide in private room and be antisocial speak
PRANBS <---------- Never heard of a better brand name yet!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 July 2014, 16:05:24 »
Don't worry just me being foreign in a place I used to know

Pyro999

« Reply #7 on: 07 August 2014, 21:59:02 »
I think i have spoken this with Bill. We dont need so many private channels...cause that does that we are splited in the teamspeak...when the good stuff of this tool is being all together. Isnt it ? I think i hate private channels :P
Best choice could be having a pair of public channels and another two private channels for meetings and scrims...nothing else.

+1 Bro!!
I feel the same way!

csb26

« Reply #8 on: 08 August 2014, 07:01:59 »
What private channels!?! We being unsocial on a social site?? *tisk tisk* Team speak not hide in private room and be antisocial speak
PRANBS <---------- Never heard of a better brand name yet!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

wat
Okey, let me try my Sherlock skills

PRANBS =  private room and be antisocial speak ( i think it should be PRBANS in that case )

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #9 on: 08 August 2014, 14:24:46 »
I've locked the topic since people are going offtopic and spamming  :(
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting