School Situations

• 8 Replies

AnonAymous

School Situations
« on: 16 June 2014, 21:34:58 »
Well I want to tell to everyone that I like to do topics not only about halo or games , like to talk about something in real life like my example
School Situations:
In this case my school was closed this friday because there was a toxic cloud that was formed from a huge fire in a chemical company that was near from my school. Well in conclusion we suppose to have to school today monday 16 but there was an announcemnt and they decided to start normally in wednesday. This types of situations makes my life happy sometimes no having school , no homework and that stuff but obviosuly I cant play halo... but soon I will.  Guys if you want put any school funny situations that happen to you I already put mine .  ;D Also  I am only an Xg started memmber but lets take a time and share our memories when you were in school or if you are .
OMG is the first time I made a large topicccccccccccccccccccccccccc . . :D

Offline {XG}aLTis

• +22/-5
  • It's better to be broken than to break.
    • View Profile
Re: School Situations
« Reply #1 on: 16 June 2014, 22:12:56 »
Time to fight the toxic mutants.

{XG} IA ROLAND

« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2014, 00:25:40 »
Nice Story!!! but...

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2014, 03:52:16 »
Well nothing involving toxic chemical clouds... i think
But i did made a KNO3 Smoke bomb to prank everyone at school. It's a pretty big school so i didn't get the results i wanted ( a big white cloud covering everything within the school) but it was pretty cool.

I graduated from high school about 2 years ago and i got accepted in the "Los Andes University" (ULA) so lets see what i can do over there.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

csb26

« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2014, 07:30:32 »
Well in my 8th grade , i had an exam on..... wait let me check my report card ........ 7 march and i thought my exam was  on 8th March so i went to gave exam on 8th March  ;D ... that day i felt so stupid in front of the principal and  teachers. I was afraid to go back home thinking that my father might find it and scold me ( maybe spank me ;D ). So i just roam in my school and stole  a Pirates of the Caribbean DVD from the back of a  book from Library , played table tennis with my P.E teacher..  peed  in teachers toilet  ;D went to girls toilet ..... dance room  .. hehehehe
I still cherish those days , i was only 14 but still noone could surpass my pervert and dirtiest mind  of my kind :D
well i had more of those stories but  i don't wanna post too big ......

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2014, 12:16:52 »
So yeah, in the middle of the semester, we were experimenting with some explosives on chemistry class.. I didn't have to go to school the next day...

;D
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #6 on: 17 June 2014, 14:43:38 »
Some guy set fire to our school..... so yeah, i had to change school , actually we all had xD

AnonAymous

« Reply #7 on: 17 June 2014, 18:14:57 »
Well in my 8th grade , i had an exam on..... wait let me check my report card ........ 7 march and i thought my exam was  on 8th March so i went to gave exam on 8th March  ;D ... that day i felt so stupid in front of the principal and  teachers. I was afraid to go back home thinking that my father might find it and scold me ( maybe spank me ;D ). So i just roam in my school and stole  a Pirates of the Caribbean DVD from the back of a  book from Library , played table tennis with my P.E teacher..  peed  in teachers toilet  ;D went to girls toilet ..... dance room  .. hehehehe
I still cherish those days , i was only 14 but still noone could surpass my pervert and dirtiest mind  of my kind :D
well i had more of those stories but  i don't wanna post too big ......
OMG  guys LOL that stories like joris wtf amazing but eagle I thought you will write  more  in your reply dude cause you always have interesting stories...  :P nice story CSB mmm we are very similar  ;D

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #8 on: 17 June 2014, 20:23:48 »
With that little information I set, it's highly recommended to understand, the school just... went *booom*

Actually, it's just a lame joke, I'll write some stories here if I have enough time :p
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/