Why I am inactive in game

• 4 Replies

AnonAymous

Why I am inactive in game
« on: 09 June 2014, 04:55:05 »
 Does it sounds stupid be acused  by bullying a "friend".. in a trial. Yep thats ocurring me now and thats because i am inactive so be patient all of you :( i will wait and hope the case will be resolved in good terms .
PD: I dont do nothing to that guy , he is lying lol  . Stupid school society .... he has no mature and i am not the only one that he acussed. There are also 7 more and also the  school director and 2 teachers.  Give any advices please ..
thanks    :(

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Re: Why I am inactive in game
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2014, 05:38:34 »
Well if he's calling you a bully you must have done something... My advice? Take it like a man and admit you did wrong.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2014, 11:47:46 »
Actually, the same thing goes for sexual assault, women often use this to make a man "responsible" for something he didn't made, and yeah, almost the same as "teacher teacher, this guy bullied me" ..

No proof, the victim didn't even made any wrong to him/her, and other think he/she is lying etc, etc.
It's the worst scenario, you can't really do anything, but wait for the other to make a mistake, and prove that you were right.

Good luck ::)
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 09 June 2014, 16:57:30 »
Well i  recommend you to just directly talk to that guy who's accusing you for bullying , and make things clear up , but be sure to talk to him in a polite and in a  kind way like " what wrong have i  done to you" .... and you can just solve the misunderstanding if you are smart enough  ;)

AnonAymous

« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2014, 00:29:11 »
And if he is lying about things that  never happen , for example every teacher  have a pass to let students go to the bathroom , locker or doctor. But if he take in 3 classes that pass and the authorities catch him , and then in the report  that his  father did he say that he dont know who put the 3 passes there in his backpack  .. Its sound stupid . Lol also i cant talk to him because its a traillllllllll , cant talk to the person who acussed you cause there will be suspicious and evidence or idk.
But thanks for each one of your advices guys, i like the comparision of eagle about sexual stuff and that .. ::) ;D
« Last Edit: 10 June 2014, 04:29:10 by {XG}Anon »