A story from a gamer.

• 13 Replies

jorisdemiraj

A story from a gamer.
« on: 01 June 2014, 21:03:25 »
A gamer friend of mine , ingame name Spartan-223 on xg zombies sent me this story he made. He is a  young student who enjoys writing so he decided making a custom story based on the Halo multiplayer world. I want to share with you guys his first chapter ( the only one for one till i get in contact with him again). Enjoy.

Chapter 1

"GRENADE!!!!" Shouted SPARTAN -712 as shards of concrete bounced all over the two spartans. Dust settled which was soon cleared by constant fire from the other side. SPARTAN 712 opened a private comm link to SPARTAN 223. " Damn it were sitting ducks" said with frustration "Hand me some ammo" replied 223 " Smg or Dmr? " sharply responded on the comm. There was silence on the comm for a brief moment the air was stuffy and the area could barely be seen as dust and sparks were flying everywhere the only thing that could be seen were bullet holes and sut from thrown grenades. "Surprise me" SPARTAN 223 Quickly responded. 712 dashed across the narrow hallway but got caught by a bullet his shields flared for a second then slowly started recharging. He came to a crouching point near 223 whos armour was covered in oil on the chest plate. "Having fun were you" stating with humor in 712s voice as he handed 223 a smg magazine. "thanks " responded 223 and inserted the clip. They ducked for a second as assault riffle chipped the stone slab the two SPARTANS were covering behind. The blazing fire came to a halt leaving the two warriors in silence. "our objective is at the other end of the hallway " 223 signaled down the narrow hallway past the debris and at the end of the hall way lay a red button. Clearly the only object in the hallway untouched by the conflict. Guarding the button were two sentry guns about the height of a grunt they stood parralel from each other mounted with assault riffles and fired anything that moved. The sentry's were covered in 2 inch steel armour standard training guns. "Alright so we go blazing in hot neutralize the hostiles and were good" said 712 with cockiness in his voice. 223 gave a crisp nod and grabbed his smg while 712 grabbed his shot gun. They jumped over the stone slab and charged straight for the turrets......
Chapter 2
 The turrets turned to face their two foes and soon they starting blasting round after round as their accuracy was just a tad off perfect. The two SPARTANS dashed at amazing speed towards the turrets their shields would flare as a few bullets scraped them. "If we die I will haunt you as a ghost" 712 said with humor in his voice as he picked up a stone slab the size of A3 paper and raced towards the Turrets. "Okay Ted you die you can haunt me" Replied 223 as he managed to get behind the drone and release a full magazine of SMG on it. It sparkled an blew up in Front of 223. He turned around only to see the drone to his left was crushed by a stone slab and Ted was leaning next to the red button balancing his serrated combat knife on his finger. "took you long enough Jim" Ted stated  as he punched the red button.

The room then got covered in a bright blue light and soon all the debris in the room begun to fade away including the oil on Jims chest. Soon the two SPARTANS were the only objects remaining  in the what now was a room with dim white lights and engraved on the wall behind them was The UNSC logo. "Alright SPARTANS well done  a new time record and minimum damage to your suits. Well done."  A female voice loomed over the room and soon a door opened up and the 2 men stepped out off the room and into a well lit hallway where many marines would walk past and salute the SPARTANS  which would get a crisp salute back.

The two men walked past other training facilities which had a big digital sign saying "IN COMBAT". Soon they arrived at the Training facilities armory to replace worn out or damaged pieces of armor. "Damn it" Ted said with hesitant in his voice. Jim turned his head and noticed his fellow teammate had a bullet hole in his right shoulder and a bit of blood dripping. "you should get that checked out if I were you 712." Jim said to Ted who was busy trying to pick out the bullet. "Come on when ever do I listen to you.. And you do know you can call me Ted."  Replied his team mate who ignored his wound and started to pic up new Shoulder plates and a new EVA helmet. "You know they are going to get you back for all the helmets you break" Jim stated looking at the old EVA helmet with a huge crack along its Golden color. "Yeah well not all of us has fancy ODST helmets that for some reason never gets damaged" giving a returning comment said Ted. "You ready?" asked Jim.

"I guess so hey a ques -" Ted got interrupted with a announcement over the radio. "SPARTAN 223 and SPARTAN 712 REPORT TO THE COMMAND ROOM." boomed the females voice. "Ah well I guess we are needed again" Ted said picking up His magnum and going towards the door. "Jim you coming?" Ted asked and turned to his teammate looking at a photo. "Jim?". Jim got up and placed the photo deep in his armor. "SPARTAN 223 you mean" looking at his fellow friend. And the men turned off the armory lights and walked to the command center.

Pyro999

Re: A story from a gamer.
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2014, 22:20:35 »
A gamer friend of mine , ingame name Spartan-223 on xg zombies sent me this story he made. He is a  young student who enjoys writing so he decided making a custom story based on the Halo multiplayer world. I want to share with you guys his first chapter ( the only one for one till i get in contact with him again). Enjoy.

Chapter 1

"GRENADE!!!!" Shouted SPARTAN -712 as shards of concrete bounced all over the two spartans. Dust settled which was soon cleared by constant fire from the other side. SPARTAN 712 opened a private comm link to SPARTAN 223. " Damn it were sitting ducks" said with frustration "Hand me some ammo" replied 223 " Smg or Dmr? " sharply responded on the comm. There was silence on the comm for a brief moment the air was stuffy and the area could barely be seen as dust and sparks were flying everywhere the only thing that could be seen were bullet holes and sut from thrown grenades. "Surprise me" SPARTAN 223 Quickly responded. 712 dashed across the narrow hallway but got caught by a bullet his shields flared for a second then slowly started recharging. He came to a crouching point near 223 whos armour was covered in oil on the chest plate. "Having fun were you" stating with humor in 712s voice as he handed 223 a smg magazine. "thanks " responded 223 and inserted the clip. They ducked for a second as assault riffle chipped the stone slab the two SPARTANS were covering behind. The blazing fire came to a halt leaving the two warriors in silence. "our objective is at the other end of the hallway " 223 signaled down the narrow hallway past the debris and at the end of the hall way lay a red button. Clearly the only object in the hallway untouched by the conflict. Guarding the button were two sentry guns about the height of a grunt they stood parralel from each other mounted with assault riffles and fired anything that moved. The sentry's were covered in 2 inch steel armour standard training guns. "Alright so we go blazing in hot neutralize the hostiles and were good" said 712 with cockiness in his voice. 223 gave a crisp nod and grabbed his smg while 712 grabbed his shot gun. They jumped over the stone slab and charged straight for the turrets......
Chapter 2
 The turrets turned to face their two foes and soon they starting blasting round after round as their accuracy was just a tad off perfect. The two SPARTANS dashed at amazing speed towards the turrets their shields would flare as a few bullets scraped them. "If we die I will haunt you as a ghost" 712 said with humor in his voice as he picked up a stone slab the size of A3 paper and raced towards the Turrets. "Okay Ted you die you can haunt me" Replied 223 as he managed to get behind the drone and release a full magazine of SMG on it. It sparkled an blew up in Front of 223. He turned around only to see the drone to his left was crushed by a stone slab and Ted was leaning next to the red button balancing his serrated combat knife on his finger. "took you long enough Jim" Ted stated  as he punched the red button.

The room then got covered in a bright blue light and soon all the debris in the room begun to fade away including the oil on Jims chest. Soon the two SPARTANS were the only objects remaining  in the what now was a room with dim white lights and engraved on the wall behind them was The UNSC logo. "Alright SPARTANS well done  a new time record and minimum damage to your suits. Well done."  A female voice loomed over the room and soon a door opened up and the 2 men stepped out off the room and into a well lit hallway where many marines would walk past and salute the SPARTANS  which would get a crisp salute back.

The two men walked past other training facilities which had a big digital sign saying "IN COMBAT". Soon they arrived at the Training facilities armory to replace worn out or damaged pieces of armor. "Damn it" Ted said with hesitant in his voice. Jim turned his head and noticed his fellow teammate had a bullet hole in his right shoulder and a bit of blood dripping. "you should get that checked out if I were you 712." Jim said to Ted who was busy trying to pick out the bullet. "Come on when ever do I listen to you.. And you do know you can call me Ted."  Replied his team mate who ignored his wound and started to pic up new Shoulder plates and a new EVA helmet. "You know they are going to get you back for all the helmets you break" Jim stated looking at the old EVA helmet with a huge crack along its Golden color. "Yeah well not all of us has fancy ODST helmets that for some reason never gets damaged" giving a returning comment said Ted. "You ready?" asked Jim.

"I guess so hey a ques -" Ted got interrupted with a announcement over the radio. "SPARTAN 223 and SPARTAN 712 REPORT TO THE COMMAND ROOM." boomed the females voice. "Ah well I guess we are needed again" Ted said picking up His magnum and going towards the door. "Jim you coming?" Ted asked and turned to his teammate looking at a photo. "Jim?". Jim got up and placed the photo deep in his armor. "SPARTAN 223 you mean" looking at his fellow friend. And the men turned off the armory lights and walked to the command center.

Vintage

« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2014, 07:20:13 »
TL;DR

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 August 2014, 08:03:00 »

U STOLE MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 07 August 2014, 15:30:58 »
I knew no one would read it because how long it is thats why i have put a secret message somewhere in it for all of you. Happy hunting.

csb26

« Reply #5 on: 07 August 2014, 17:01:22 »
I knew no one would read it because how long it is thats why i have put a secret message somewhere in it for all of you. Happy hunting.
He's trying to intrigue us  ;D  ....... Nice trick Joris , you almost got me there  :P .... also who is standing behind you?    :o

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #6 on: 07 August 2014, 18:23:16 »
He's trying to intrigue us  ;D  ....... Nice trick Joris , you almost got me there  :P .... also who is standing behind you?    :o
Are you sure its a trick? ;) Oh well you will never know.
And the wall is standing behind me xD

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 August 2014, 18:50:02 »
tl;dr

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #8 on: 07 August 2014, 20:18:35 »
The future of Bill's life depends on that specific secret sentence xD

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #9 on: 07 August 2014, 22:13:01 »
Eagle saw it. From now on, I sell the information here, only today with an unbearable, but efficiently good action - Buy the information you need from the mass of letters for only $99.99. One chance, one payment, all the information.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

Buy a second one, and get a prophecy for free, or you can pre-order the 3 wishes dlc for only 49.99 saving 69% than the last year's pack!
You can't miss something like that, or fear the upcoming consequences.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #10 on: 07 August 2014, 23:29:11 »
Or for $159.99 you can get the Premium Pack , all 3 wishes, the prophecy, the information and the mighty and amazing .. THE HOLY SHIT. Directly delivered from God's anus.

csb26

« Reply #11 on: 08 August 2014, 07:08:30 »
Hell yeah i found it! , that was freaking awesome Joris  8) 8) , that's an awesome secret message and i recommend all XG members to read it.
I'm not revealing that message here as i want all of you guys to be surprise after reading it and it's related to Bill past life  ;D.

R.O.T.F.L.S.H.T.I.H.M.H.O.T.W.V.H.T.W.G.C.A.T.H.S.S.A.M.M.R.I.M.R.T.I.W.D.B.I.W.S.L.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #12 on: 08 August 2014, 09:55:19 »
R.O.T.F.L.S.H.T.I.H.M.H.O.T.W.V.H.T.W.G.C.A.T.H.S.S.A.M.M.R.I.M.R.T.I.W.D.B.I.W.S.L.

Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard That I Hit My Head On The Wall Very Hard That The Wall Got Cracks And The House Started Shaking And My Mom Ran Into My Room Thinking I Was Dead But I Was Still Laughing?
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Pyro999

« Reply #13 on: 09 August 2014, 12:32:06 »
Hell yeah i found it! , that was freaking awesome Joris  8) 8) , that's an awesome secret message and i recommend all XG members to read it.
I'm not revealing that message here as i want all of you guys to be surprise after reading it and it's related to Bill past life  ;D.

True Man!! That was SICK LOOL!
Guys Read it!!