What's your memorable online adventure?

• 3 Replies

Vintage

What's your memorable online adventure?
« on: 31 May 2014, 13:13:07 »
4 years ago. When I was a filly (kid) I sort of hated against this clan called Uber Red vs Blue out of jealousy. It was sort of a huge clan. I recruited members and lead them against the clan. We started trashtalking at them and my friend "Dano" made a fake account and joined urvb to give me info. Lol It was sooo dramatic back then.

I don't think it worked though, it just stirred up hatred between members and that clan started getting attacked by a person called "WhiteHatHacker". People claimed it was the leader of UHP who did it. I think his name was Skilled? Skillet? I forget.

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: What's your memorable online adventure?
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2014, 13:18:56 »
"WhiteHatHacker".
He was a part of something called HCK.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2014, 20:06:39 »
2 years ago, me and my friend (Snake) created a team , not a clan ,more like a community to play together, only the people we knew for a really long time joined the team. We all played like 10-16 hours  a day at zombies 24/7. We managed to take all the 15 first places of the old leaderboard. We used different strategies, some were funny as hell, got all dramatic , acted like we were in an action/horror movie (we talked on skype). The teamplay got us pretty notorious on other servers too. When we were quite unstoppable we started targeted hackers and glitchers but we were neither members or admins of xg clan so we used the same card as they did, sabotaged the glitching spots or  whatever they were doing to glitch , if someone passed through and glitched we went into the glitch too and betrayed them. Those were the times when we didnt care about the kdr or if we won or lost. Those were just some good old funny shenanigans. 

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 June 2014, 04:17:57 »
When I play with B+?. He's one of my best mate on Halo. We're like brothers in war, defending and helping each other to reach the victory. Playing with him is always a memorable moment.
I agree, he's awesome
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.