mmmm WTF!?

• 3 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
mmmm WTF!?
« on: 24 May 2014, 04:57:04 »
Hey guys i just wanted to tell you that mmm...
I GOT BANNED FROM ONE OF THE CUSTOM MAP SERVERS FOR SUPPOSEDLY USING AIMBOT

I was playing with Y2K and Charles M in the USA extincion server and suddenly i got a little bit of lag and right before i got kicked/banned from the server i saw that i was getting banned from the server for using aimbot.
I'm sure it's just a SAPP bug but a lot of people saw what happened and they might get the wrong impression about us, specifically me. T_T

AND in case you ask cause you don't trust me, the programs i had on while playing halo were: Xfire, Windows Media Player, Google Chrome and Hamachi.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
Re: mmmm WTF!?
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2014, 05:12:56 »
Oh I forgot about Celia...

"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2014, 05:30:29 »
We trust you LOLOX  :) , it's not the first time that someone got banned due to sapp bug ... so calm your tits and yeah what's up with day and night thingy in extinction? Night totally sucks, somehow i get low fps + lagg when it's dark in that map. :-\

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2014, 06:55:02 »
well i'm not worried about me getting banned from the server, the bitch is that a lot of people saw me getting banned for something that wasn't true and they're going to say XG's are a bunch of cheaters because of what happened to me.

But F*** them. We're one of the greatest clans in Halo right now, if not the best, so who the hell cares about what they think, RIGHT!?