Weird members

• 9 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Weird members
« on: 04 May 2014, 19:35:05 »
Just FYI: This guys joined the extincion server with the name {XG}-Formal before even creating an account on the forum. I tried to talk to him like 3 times but he didn't answer so i kicked him out of the server. You can ask T-Rex, he was there.

There seems to be a weird situation going on in the servers, the last 3 fake members i've seen were wearing our tag followed by a "-" e.g. {XG}-CABO, {XG}-Formal and {XG}-Celia. I KNOW, the last two had the decency to at least apply on the forum, even tho we never saw Celia again. IDK if it's just coincidence or if there might be someone recruiting in-game.

Do u mean an XG member recruiting, or a random player?

must be a random player cause i don't think an official member would be recruiting without permission.

must be a random member, talk to {XG} Informal and warned him that if the tag was not removed it would expel from the server and so it came off, however {XG} Cabo ignore anything, yesterday I kicked from the server, note that he says he was recruited by {XG} 14lol41 and IPHONE. Bill kicked {XG}CABO too. About {XG}Celia was the same way as Informal
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Weird members
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2014, 19:40:11 »
i've heard about that IPHONE guy too. Seems like he and some other guy are recruiting, well i heard about him quite awhile ago, idk if he's still active.

About {XG}14lol41, he was in fact an official XG member but i think he retired or quit idk but he's still active, only he's not wearing the tag. And i seriously doubt he's been recruiting people.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2014, 14:27:56 »
Some months ago , some guys were getting recruited by a gamer named {XG}Assassin or something like that ( he used some symbolic/ letter instead of some usual letters) on the ALL VEH server in Halo PC. I came across 2 of these guys witch they stated that they used the xg tag because they thought there was no {XG} clan , one of them got banned from Gijs. Later on he told me on another server he was recruited by this player named Assassin.
Now if im not mistaken this guy has been seen on other servers of Halo PC and CE too. I dont know if its the same guy or not but he might be the cause of the fake members spreading on both servers.

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2014, 14:55:02 »
I've seen so many fake XG members between 11:00 - 14:00 (GMT : +2 ) back in January , But i rarely see any now, maybe b'coz i don't come online at that time now ;D.

NightFox

« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2014, 02:38:49 »
I Have probably seen one today. joined as (XG) Q. tried to talk with him but he only spoke spanish. and to be member you need to speak english. so i knew it was a fake one

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2014, 08:05:51 »
well, technically he's not breaking any rule, because he's using (XG) and not {XG}. He's still a dumb  wannabe but he's cool... sort of.

oh yes, i remember that ASSASSIN guy, he actually tried to recruit me xD. He once said i was a fake and that if i wanted to be the real deal i should talk to him. Luckily i never got to see that guy again.
I did run across with some fake XG's recruited by assassin, i think one their names was: YAKI or KIWI, idk some weird shit xD. Sadly i didn't have any admin right so i couldn't do anything, of course i told those guys they were fakes but it didn't matter.

Trinity

« Reply #6 on: 10 May 2014, 03:55:03 »
It is not uncommon to have fake members recruiting on servers, I have often seen it over the years. We had a fake SmG Admin recruiting on the {IB} servers recently. Having been an Admin with SmG and now an Admin with {IB} I knew he was not associated with either.
All you can do is ask them to leave and if they don't then kick or ban as required.

Most of the times these guys are just trolling or trying to start up some hate between clans. Often they tell players that they are in the clan when obviously the player is not. A little patience is required sometimes because the victim is often unaware that they have been trolled and they need to apply officially.

One guy even went so far as to create a fake website so the players could enter a fake application and think that they were members.

NightFox

« Reply #7 on: 11 May 2014, 18:04:19 »
lmao. i just got done playing and there was a player called {XG}=AT=115 . is he really a member? because i cant find him in the member list. but he said he was member for 2-3 years when i asked how long he is been member for.

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 May 2014, 18:12:01 »
lmao. i just got done playing and there was a player called {XG}=AT=115 . is he really a member? because i cant find him in the member list. but he said he was member for 2-3 years when i asked how long he is been member for.

AT :D

Yes, he's an old member.

NightFox

« Reply #9 on: 11 May 2014, 18:17:32 »
ohh good haha^^. couldnt find his name anymwhere