Just a few Ques.

• 9 Replies

csb26

Just a few Ques.
« on: 29 March 2014, 06:08:38 »
What is the most risky thing you have ever done?
&
If you could have a superpower ,which power do you prefer ?

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Just a few Ques.
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2014, 08:36:02 »
When 3 weeks ago, I almost chopped down my leg, but refused to go to the ER, because "mommy will be angry when she notice that cut QQ" and walked to  the hospital 1 hour after... almost bleed to death, nvm ::)

Superpowers are for nubz.. 8) "I'm gangsta" - OG Loc
Anyway, Invulnerability from bullets, teleportation, control over the elements, being an alchemist, or being able to regenerate.. But Batman and Ironman proved that money is the best superpower, so yeah, money is needed sometimes :D Also, being Hulk is also fun :P

Who needs superpower when you have ASNAEB, HESOYAM, KJKSZPJ, EHIBXQS and BAGUVIX ::)
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2014, 09:38:03 »
Anyway, Invulnerability from bullets, teleportation, control over the elements, being an alchemist, or being able to regenerate.. But Batman and Ironman proved that money is the best superpower, so yeah, money is needed sometimes :D Also, being Hulk is also fun :P

So.... God xDDD

Mkay
1) Well, i almost got bit by a lancehead snake. I grab the stupid thing and she tried to bite me, so i bit her first. *Brutal Metal sounds*

2)Invisibility, Time control.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 29 March 2014, 10:27:30 »
Well me, i gave an important exam without preparing a single word for it    ;D ;D .

And i want to be a hollow man  ;D ;D ;D , if you know what i mean  ;)

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 March 2014, 22:38:35 »
Who said Bear Grylls' program on the Discovery Channel was useless?
I'd love to do that, get lost in a forest for hours and see nature and not just a bunch of Fugly paintings on the walls of the streets.
« Last Edit: 30 March 2014, 22:53:41 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #5 on: 30 March 2014, 21:28:10 »
Close to have an incident cuz i passed trough 2 cars at 70 km/h and they were at 10 km/h, me and my friend had an hearth attack :p

foxete91

« Reply #6 on: 31 March 2014, 10:56:34 »
Well, I think the most risky thing I have ever done is driving from ORGIVA to CA?AR. They are two small villages in Granada,  Espa?a.
https://www.google.es/maps/@36.919645,-3.43085,3a,75y,146.5h,65.27t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sbqCHuZ_mnZCEI4YYK_kKzQ!2e0
I was driving my awesome Opel Corsa 1.2s 1993 without power steering with three friends of mine. We did that travel twice, one time going up and another going down. I should have used a Go Pro Camera. All tires smelt completely burnt and I was like 180 BPM. We didnt die and we could have easily died cause the were no guardrails to safe us from falling down the cliffs. We drifted like hell and a car could have spwned in every curve. SO DANGEROUS. Once and no more.

And the superpower....Wisedom.

Strike

« Reply #7 on: 02 April 2014, 01:59:21 »
I moved to vienna without a job, thats quite risky.

My superpower:
Absolut mastery of entropy

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #8 on: 02 April 2014, 20:23:42 »
I haven't done anything risky ( except the time i took a bus with a friend to nowhere)
but i survived a tnt explosion witch is risky so ive got that going for me.

About the superpowers, ill say the ability to steal other's powers so i can go and steal all your powers.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #9 on: 02 April 2014, 21:52:25 »
I haven't done anything risky ( except the time i took a bus with a friend to nowhere)
but i survived a tnt explosion witch is risky so ive got that going for me.

About the superpowers, ill say the ability to steal other's powers so i can go and steal all your powers.

Mercy me qq
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/