Greatest day EVER

• 4 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Greatest day EVER
« on: 26 March 2014, 08:14:52 »
Hey guys, i wanna share my day with you.
Here we go:

2 guys tried to rob the house next door while i was sleeping.

I saw a guy getting mugged by an armed thief, two blocks away from my house.

SO! I decided to get some fresh air at a friend's house 4 blocks away from my place (inside the Residential area) and when i was getting back home i saw a car coming towards me with no lights on. I though, "meeh, kind of weird but whatever", then the car passes by me and stops and then the guy proceeds to put on reverse and starts following me.

Cool huh?....
If it weren't for a guy who was just entering in his house and saw me walking and the car following me IDK what could've happened. (the guy is kind of buffed and looks, well.... evil xD)

But the sadest thing of all is that i don't want to live in this place anymore. it's VERY unsafe, people aren't nice, there's no money, i'm not studying (cause classes got cancelled in my college). There's no future for anyone here. you'd have to work your ass off for like 10 years in order to get a car(IF YOU GET A JOB), you can imagine if you wanna buy a house.... But i got NO WAY OUT.

I finally got my passport (after 6 F-ing months) and suddenly Caos happens in here, so the government decided not to give any cash (dollars) to any student in the country (cause we started the protests). And Venezuelan people studying outside the country got their Remittance denied by this stupid people.

Oh!, but i got a KDR of 26 playing halo today so i got that going for me, which is nice.
« Last Edit: 26 March 2014, 08:19:09 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Greatest day EVER
« Reply #1 on: 26 March 2014, 22:34:07 »
Ahwww :(

I feel sorry for you bro, I can't even imagine what you came through :|
Be strong (So you can beat the hell out of those bad guys :P) and remember that we all still here, like a big family ::)

I don't really know what to call our corrupted government, but stuff got really fcked up, no one could feel safe at any given moment.
Just to cheer you up, exactly 3 weeks ago, I was cutting logs, and injured myself with the axe.. right in my left foot.
After that, like a boss (or an idiot, actually) walked to the hospital .. it's 6km from my home..

But I didn't bleed to death, so I got that goin' for me, which is also nice :P
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2014, 00:43:47 »
That sounds like one mega crazy day xD

I hope the climate in your country gets better. I've never had to live in a situation like the one that's currently happening where you live. The youth are the future so you shouldn't just abandon them. How else are they going to provide for the future if the old f*ckers won't get rid of their terrible ways?

If you ever find yourself in the UK, there's always a place here for you bro!

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 March 2014, 08:05:56 »
Just to cheer you up, exactly 3 weeks ago, I was cutting logs, and injured myself with the axe.. right in my left foot.
After that, like a boss (or an idiot, actually) walked to the hospital .. it's 6km from my home..

But I didn't bleed to death, so I got that goin' for me, which is also nice :P

Good Lord man!  ;D, i wonder what people walking behind you thought at that moment..."sir, Sir!. Are you Okay?" -"yeah... i just chopped my right foot with an axe and i'm walking to the ER" xDD priceless
Hope you're ok tho!

That sounds like one mega crazy day xD

I hope the climate in your country gets better. I've never had to live in a situation like the one that's currently happening where you live. The youth are the future so you shouldn't just abandon them. How else are they going to provide for the future if the old f*ckers won't get rid of their terrible ways?

If you ever find yourself in the UK, there's always a place here for you bro!

I was planning on moving to Dublin before this whole thing happened but i can't and i won't leave these guys on their on. 
It's not easy to fight the National Guard when they're packed with tear gas and shotguns (it's not like in other places where they only use a shield and a baton). But we're dealing with them and we're not tired.
The thing i hate the most is the politics, other countries can't say shit because their mouth is filled with oil and they don't wanna spit it.

Thank you guys for everything. I hope someday we meet somewhere so we can have a couple of drinks.
HURRAH!
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Strike

« Reply #4 on: 02 April 2014, 02:03:05 »
Hm  :-\

I wish you all good