Custom Maps

• 4 Replies

Microsoft

Custom Maps
« on: 16 March 2014, 02:28:24 »
i have been thinking & wondering if any new maps can add to bills servers for a good game play, the old map gotten bored & no one hardly in the servers but i got friends that willing to play custom maps & have fun!

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Custom Maps
« Reply #1 on: 16 March 2014, 11:00:29 »
Putting custom maps in Bill's server make several people go qq in the corner..

Let's say, a mapcycle made with Bloodgulch, Sidewinder, Coldsnap, chaosgulch, ambush, Ratrace and Airlock.
And let's say, you and your friend have all the mentioned maps.

So, you and your friend start playing, have a fun time, when 2 other guy join the match, asking you two to play 2v2.
You agree, and the server's first map is BG. Any party won, the game still goes on.. You finish playing on Sidewinder, when suddenly, they quit. Because, they didn't downloaded Coldsnap. You continoue playing, and these guys join again, on ratrace. Game goes on, and they suddenly quit when Airlock is loaded.

The problem is, we actually have several servers with custom maps, classic maps, and specific servers with only one map, and one gameplay (Gulch snipa for example)

On average, there is about 200-700 server online on daily basis, and I doubt that there is two of the same kind. When you bored on one of those servers, play on another - Ping is different, new players, new everything. This is how you keep entertaining yourself, while gathering experience, meet new players, and have fun. (or rage)

So, have fun ;D
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2014, 18:59:42 »
My server is a scrim server. No good players will set foot in a server which is not the default maps.

foxete91

« Reply #3 on: 16 March 2014, 19:58:57 »
My server is a scrim server. No good players will set foot in a server which is not the default maps.

Totally agree.

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #4 on: 17 March 2014, 17:13:03 »

Totally agree.

It would be nice to add some new custom maps to our {XG}custommaps server