Electronic Music Mixes...

• 5 Replies

Offline Jack

• Website Guy
  • Clan Leader
  • +9/-9012
  • If it's broken, it's probably my fault.
    • View Profile
Electronic Music Mixes...
« on: 26 February 2014, 00:33:27 »
Sooo for a while now I've been into DJ'ing and I've been doing it for a couple of years now. I've always loved how different songs can go together so well, and I've always admired how smooth and detailed a mix tape can sound when two songs fade are fading into each other. Throughout the whole of last year I voluntarily DJ'd at pretty much any party I went to with pretty positive feedback which motivated me even more to peruse it even further as It's something I really enjoy. For a long time now I've been making mixes for the long bus journey I have to endure to get to college. Then it hit me that it would be a great idea to put the mixes online for other people to listen to.

My mixes mostly include house and house related music but I do often branch out into other electronic genres such as dubstep and trance... I try to put a new mix up every week. The type of music they include generally varies and I also understand that this kind of music isn't everyone's cup of tea so please ignore this if you don't like this kind of stuff.

My Mixcloud profile is at:

http://www.mixcloud.com/jackgravil3/

this is all purely for fun. I don't really intend for this to become something massive or anything, it's just something I love to do in the very small amounts of free time I get nowadays. Producing my own music is something I'd love to eventually get into and start doing, but right now I don't have enough time to do that kind of thing (maybe over the summer when I've finally finished college or something...)

and well... everyone loves shameful self promotion  ::)

Also, I'm up for requests and everything so if you'd like to see a certain song featured in a weekly mix or something just give me a hint on this thread haha
« Last Edit: 26 February 2014, 00:42:17 by Jack »

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Electronic Music Mixes...
« Reply #1 on: 26 February 2014, 14:36:22 »
Just heard the Weekly Mix - 21/02/2014 and it's awesome!

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #2 on: 26 February 2014, 21:31:45 »

Maybe you can become the EGS DJ ;)
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

foxete91

« Reply #3 on: 26 February 2014, 21:58:16 »
I'm listening. I sometimes do live dj streaming on mixlr , you can listen me too ( I use to put if on my xfire status when online).

Microsoft

« Reply #4 on: 27 February 2014, 04:11:42 »
very nice i like it great job  :D

Offline Jack

• Website Guy
  • Clan Leader
  • +9/-9012
  • If it's broken, it's probably my fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 February 2014, 23:56:37 »
Thanks a lot guys!!!

I'm listening. I sometimes do live dj streaming on mixlr , you can listen me too ( I use to put if on my xfire status when online).

be sure to send me a link or something when you're streaming and I'll take a listen!

Maybe you can become the EGS DJ ;)

What an excellent idea ;)