Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Disrespect.
« Reply #15 on: 20 February 2014, 19:16:47 »
Oh.

Eagle forgets to perform his daily check here, and look!...
WW III.

PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

theevolvednoob

« Reply #16 on: 20 February 2014, 19:23:56 »
& after the ts3 incident, I went to explain a bit on latency & let him know of his crime, plain & simple. Then he rubs in his 2 cents & locks the introduction. So basically a slap in the face is how i took it(twice now were up to) now he has you fighting for him-but yet HE cant send ME a pm? hmmm

csb26

« Reply #17 on: 20 February 2014, 19:56:27 »
Ok lets get to the point....
What actually do you want thevolvednoob? If you want respect, than you have to open your heart a little more and also your eyes, b'cause you'r not seeing the respect that we all are giving you. Nothing have happened like thins before . And the more you talk about yourself and the more you praise yourself you are going to loose your own image not only here but in real world. And i think you have wrote somewhere in this forum that you are always down to earth, i don't think so. What you wrote about yourself in description was adorable but it became annoying when you continued to praise yourself in each of your post.And one more thing we are also fighting for the rules of XG forums.

What exactly do you want?? if you want respect we already ARE giving you that! so plzz show us some respect by obeying the rules listening to us atleast for once

theevolvednoob

« Reply #18 on: 20 February 2014, 20:00:30 »
& CSB I'm not attacking him, I know the the ying yang yells out for balance to be restored & I'm just seeking that. I'm not the one who initiated the disruption. When he says sorry in ts3 to me with others in the room, I will accept my foolishness & any punishment I must accept(even tho the worst 1 already happened).

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 February 2014, 20:14:48 »
& after the ts3 incident, I went to explain a bit on latency & let him know of his crime, plain & simple. Then he rubs in his 2 cents & locks the introduction. So basically a slap in the face is how i took it(twice now were up to) now he has you fighting for him-but yet HE cant send ME a pm? hmmm

I'm not saying taco's actions were right, but, if taco jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #20 on: 20 February 2014, 20:30:32 »
evolvednoob, you think you're special? We are all at the same level.

csb26

« Reply #21 on: 20 February 2014, 20:33:09 »
theevolvednoob plzz read my personal text , below my avatar. That's what , i believe in.

theevolvednoob

« Reply #22 on: 20 February 2014, 20:55:01 »
CSB, I'm not hyping myself-Ive hidden alot of myself from others because of fear that I thought was real & the same misconception with time being real also, & way to much to get into. CSB let me ask this of you or anyone in this entire roster: Have you ever dealt with over several hundred people in 1 day, wearing a smile often, even tho you hurt inside from lack of human compassion? I have to be this way & I will never apologize, because my god asks me to be strong when others are not. & when I see bad things in people like: desensitized behavior, blissful ignorance, know-it-all-isms ect. it tends to get me a bit upset as you can tell.
THERE! is that open enough for you? Now everyone knows I'm sensitive-happy? >:(

PS. Bill I get you just fine. But I have been bullied all my life. & if it's 1 thing I've learned, is that you never give a bully a single chance & never let up, because once you do they will stab you in the back the 1st chance they get. :/
PS. itzhardcore I never said special-don't misunderstand the word unique. I'm built differently that's all. & no not everyone is on the same level-it's called the same boat-just because you can drive one does not mean you can fix the motor in it right?
PS. CSB I believe in that as well-excluding the word time of course...lol BTW-everyone is a good person they just choose to be bad because everyone is flawed.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #23 on: 20 February 2014, 21:18:35 »
Can a moderator lock this thread please?

theevolvednoob we can take the conversation on a private message.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20 February 2014, 21:42:15 »

No, you actually don't have to. He has to discuss his problem with Tacos And Tacos only. We didn't do anything to him.
I know this is a matter of the whole clan but the rules clearly specify that any personal problems must be discussed via PM or reporting a post.

All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or EMail.
In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or EMail, and one final Administration warning.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #25 on: 20 February 2014, 22:26:51 »

No, you actually don't have to. He has to discuss his problem with Tacos And Tacos only. We didn't do anything to him.
I know this is a matter of the whole clan but the rules clearly specify that any personal problems must be discussed via PM or reporting a post.

Thats what i meant. Don't get confused by the "we" that i used in my previews post.