UNBANNED SERVER PLEASE

• 40 Replies

AnonAymous

Re: UNBANNED SERVER PLEASE
« Reply #15 on: 02 March 2014, 06:48:05 »
Ok CSB I will be patient ..

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 March 2014, 09:23:15 »
Not being rude or anything. Dude, you can have all the patience you want but it doesn't change the fact that you were doing something wrong and that's why the admins banned you.

You will NEVER EVER! see an admin kicking or banning a player because they don't like him, or because they don't like his name (unless is something bad like N*gg*r or Faggot). The server administrator is ALWAYS right, that's why he's in that position. He earned the trust of the people above him and greater players think he's mature and responsible enough to handle bad situations. Sometimes Admins are in a hurry and just have to kick someone who's glitching or noobtubing and it's easier to write a simple command than to write the whole reason too.

Also i want to point out that Noobtubing means using HEAVY weapons against Spartans, like using a rocket launcher against a guy who's WALKING on his own base. You can use heavy weapons only against vehicles.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #17 on: 02 March 2014, 11:50:47 »
Not being rude or anything. Dude, you can have all the patience you want but it doesn't change the fact that you were doing something wrong and that's why the admins banned you.

You will NEVER EVER! see an admin kicking or banning a player because they don't like him, or because they don't like his name (unless is something bad like N*gg*r or Faggot). The server administrator is ALWAYS right, that's why he's in that position. He earned the trust of the people above him and greater players think he's mature and responsible enough to handle bad situations. Sometimes Admins are in a hurry and just have to kick someone who's glitching or noobtubing and it's easier to write a simple command than to write the whole reason too.

Also i want to point out that Noobtubing means using HEAVY weapons against Spartans, like using a rocket launcher against a guy who's WALKING on his own base. You can use heavy weapons only against vehicles.

+1

Also, we can unban everyone just because they apologized etc ...

If i use an Aimbot im gonna get banned. END

If i Noobtube im gonna get banned. END

This section exist cause if someone was banned wrongly he can tell us, but if you aimbot or noobtube...there is nothing wrong

csb26

« Reply #18 on: 02 March 2014, 14:53:57 »
Despite all of that , whose the admin who banned him again ;D?

AnonAymous

« Reply #19 on: 03 March 2014, 04:56:23 »
So what you want me to do LoL. if i already apologies and also here with the truth i understand that only have to use rocket with vehicles and I will obey  the rules from now  please i dont know who banned me e.e ? :s

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 March 2014, 05:41:07 »
WHY do people insist on calling me "LOL, lol, LoL, etc"?... my name is LOLOx or for short, LOLOx. Anyway.

The problem is that we don't know for sure who banned you. The only admins i've seen so far in this Topic are: BillC, Blazer and me. IDK why the other ones haven't showed up but i'm pretty sure Gijs is busy and he didn't banned you. There are at least 3 other admins (ACTIVE) so it's up to them.
I'm pretty sure this is an important matter so, if everyone could join the conversation that'd be great.

"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

AnonAymous

« Reply #21 on: 03 March 2014, 06:25:56 »
OK  LOLOx < xd I am pretty sure that Bill will not bann me :c so I dont know .... but thank you this not kind of important i am just want if tacos or blazer or any admins except  Bill or Gijs to put or post something  :s.

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03 March 2014, 08:28:46 »
Are you kidding me? "I will obey the rules from now"

You had to follow them from the first time you entered an XG server

Also, i know Blazer and he didnt banned you

So, what about SAPP Automatic ban?
« Last Edit: 03 March 2014, 08:33:29 by {XG} iTzHardCore aka GoD »

AnonAymous

« Reply #23 on: 03 March 2014, 09:25:22 »
Well XGGod  ..  I will obey the rules without any excuses and  only use the rocket  with  vehicles  . Autoban why the server would  autobanned me? but it doesnt matter the  problem from xg gulch sniper is resolved but i still have the problem of xg usa classic 24/7  i am not bot dude seriously i am only a guy who  hates the fking lag   and  the best server i always play in  xg servers  in   in my entire life in halo  is that usa server  because i dont have lag there  ... i am not bot  i can prove it  in a match  lol :(  so  think about it  and tell me what you think . I asume my errors from the past .. thanks XGGod and also  i dont have any idea of who banned me  in usa server  but  I  think that was tacos i am only" suppousing".

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03 March 2014, 12:53:30 »
Well XGGod  ..  I will obey the rules without any excuses and  only use the rocket  with  vehicles  . Autoban why the server would  autobanned me? but it doesnt matter the  problem from xg gulch sniper is resolved but i still have the problem of xg usa classic 24/7  i am not bot dude seriously i am only a guy who  hates the fking lag   and  the best server i always play in  xg servers  in   in my entire life in halo  is that usa server  because i dont have lag there  ... i am not bot  i can prove it  in a match  lol :(  so  think about it  and tell me what you think . I asume my errors from the past .. thanks XGGod and also  i dont have any idea of who banned me  in usa server  but  I  think that was tacos i am only" suppousing".

Im not saying that youre botting -.- it was just an example but wait....you are a noobtuber so youre still a rule breaker

AnonAymous

« Reply #25 on: 03 March 2014, 14:06:44 »
ok  i am still a rule breaker but  what does I suppost to do ...  Please  another and final opportunity  but no one  give me a solution so I dont know what I have to do .  :(

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03 March 2014, 18:17:56 »
Don't you get banned for like 2 days only? i think that'd be plenty of punishment.
Besides, we were all noobs at some point. I remember Long Before i joined XG i got banned for 2 days from one of the Hugeass servers because i guy kept betraying and he wouldn't let me play so, i got very angry and started to kill him too, and you know what? I was the one who GOT BANNED, not him. Welp. In any case, i don't think it's fair to ban people permanently.
Just unban him so we can move on. The other guys are probably not going to show up here so, we're never going to know who banned the poor guy.
« Last Edit: 03 March 2014, 20:03:31 by {XG}LOLOx »

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #27 on: 04 March 2014, 00:36:54 »
First to make it clear it wasn't me who banned you as im in an inactive state for some time.
Now , some people say permanent ban its unfair. Let me ask you something. A guy kills 2 people, gets sentenced for a couple of years. Gets free. Kills again. This time he gets the death sentence. Why?
People may make mistakes but there is a saying that we must learn from the past. You got banned for a reason. You got unbanned and got banned for the second time. What will make us sure that you wont do it again? And again , and again? Some of us might be very forgiving but second chances don't come twice, or thrice. You should have learned by your mistake and followed the rules and not go " hey i got banned for second time , unban me and ill follow the rules this time" as the 2 previews times were not enough.

My opinion: judging by the fact that its not his first time that its banned and that he is banned in multiple servers the ban time should be set from a minimum of a month to a maximum of permanent ban.
Last verdict goes to the admin that banned you and to the lead admins.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04 March 2014, 01:31:33 »
Now , some people say permanent ban its unfair. Let me ask you something. A guy kills 2 people, gets sentenced for a couple of years. Gets free. Kills again. This time he gets the death sentence. Why?

Well, i wouldn't give him a couple of years, i'd give him the lethal injection right away. Death for death.
xDD

I agree with you Joris, the problem is that the admin who banned him doesn't wanna say he did it. Or probably think this is stupid and doesn't give a crap. which is very sad i think

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04 March 2014, 09:55:07 »
I suggest 1 month of ban, if he breaks again the rules, perma ban.