UNBANNED SERVER PLEASE

• 40 Replies

AnonAymous

UNBANNED SERVER PLEASE
« on: 13 February 2014, 00:16:09 »
Nickname: Anonymous
Xfire Username: anonplus1
Server  I  had been banned: XGUSA classic 24/7, XGClassic 24/7 , and   i think XGCAPTURE THE FLAG PRO 
Date  when i  was banned : mm maybe  3  or 4 weeks ago   (I  dont remember  exactly)
Ip Adress : 186.3.215.17
XG Member that  banned me :I dont know was with a different nickname ..

Reason why i have to be  unbanned : Hi  to all XG clan  i am Anonymous  i know some of your  xg members  and they are my friends ,, let me tell you I love to play only in your servers because are the best  seriously i only play in your servers  well..  I want  to  apologizes to any member of your clan that maybe have  a discussion or  problem with me . I am sorry  I will not do it again I  will play with the truth , mature , and all the stuff necessary to  do not cause any problems .
Thanks . OK  the reason because I was banned is because of my stupid act like a kid there ... I was  playing unfair cause I was saying for example hey you nader or noob or things like that but I already know that is incorrect xd please another thing I want to know if my Ip Adress is valid .. because I use WIFI in my house and  dont know if that ip adress gona change or if you want my ip adress internal of my laptop thanks ..
« Last Edit: 13 February 2014, 16:56:10 by AnonAymous »

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: UNBANNED SERVER PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: 13 February 2014, 09:02:33 »
None of the {XG} server admins ban without a suitable reason and since it was you who got banned you should know the reason.
Please fill the last section
Reason why you think you got banned:
« Last Edit: 13 February 2014, 09:04:10 by Blazer »

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 February 2014, 18:36:28 »
Nickname: Anonymous
Xfire Username: anonplus1
Server  I  had been banned: XGUSA classic 24/7, XGClassic 24/7 , and   i think XGCAPTURE THE FLAG PRO 
Date  when i  was banned : mm maybe  3  or 4 weeks ago   (I  dont remember  exactly)
Ip Adress : 186.3.215.17
XG Member that  banned me :I dont know was with a different nickname ..

Reason why i have to be  unbanned : Hi  to all XG clan  i am Anonymous  i know some of your  xg members  and they are my friends ,, let me tell you I love to play only in your servers because are the best  seriously i only play in your servers  well..  I want  to  apologizes to any member of your clan that maybe have  a discussion or  problem with me . I am sorry  I will not do it again I  will play with the truth , mature , and all the stuff necessary to  do not cause any problems .
Thanks . OK  the reason because I was banned is because of my stupid act like a kid there ... I was  playing unfair cause I was saying for example hey you nader or noob or things like that but I already know that is incorrect xd please another thing I want to know if my Ip Adress is valid .. because I use WIFI in my house and  dont know if that ip adress gona change or if you want my ip adress internal of my laptop thanks ..

I'll unban you from {XG}Classic CTF because the admin who banned you did not leave a valid reason.

"Anonymous:186.3.215.17/32:MANUAL_BAN"

AnonAymous

« Reply #3 on: 13 February 2014, 18:39:24 »
Thanks Bill C seriously man you are the best Lal :) 8)

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #4 on: 26 February 2014, 19:03:05 »

I'll unban you from {XG}Classic CTF because the admin who banned you did not leave a valid reason.

"Anonymous:186.3.215.17/32:MANUAL_BAN"

Seriously What the F*** ? Maybe the Admin was Busy and had to ban him quickly

Example when i called Gijs for banning/kicking rule breakers he did it without leaving any Reason.

Maybe it's not important for you but this guy has noobtubed a lot to me. I don't have SS or video proof for now, and I know that wouldn't be a cause to ban a player,  I just write it here to have the record.

And according to Rules : No Noobtubers

csb26

« Reply #5 on: 27 February 2014, 04:50:43 »
Yeah rules do say : NO NOOBTUBERS ,
Off topic : is it valid to base rape with noobtube ( gametype= ctf), i've been doing base rape with rockets in sidewinder and timberland for about a month now. So, i was just wondering if it's ok , as when i scrim 4v4 or 5v5 i do noobtube but only in their base ,as killing 3 scrim players with pistol sniper or shotty is really hard and they never complaint about that , infact they too uses rockets ( only while base rape) and they say its fine.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #6 on: 27 February 2014, 14:49:15 »
If you guys agree upon using rox on both sides, I think that's not really a rule breaking.
But it is, if it's on, let's say classic ctf, and the opponent is not really well known friend, mate, dude, girlfriend idk, then he can comply about using the rox against him, saying that it is a rulebreaking, and he will going to use it, too.

Gijs for banning/kicking rule breakers

imo, Gijs is our leader, and if he use the banhammer, he have his valid reasons to do it.
Without him, there would be no servers, or any kind of rules, so keep that in mind. ;)

And me? Oh, keep going on, I'm just typing these letters to show that I'm still alive.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 February 2014, 16:14:55 »
i used to warn other players when i saw them noobtubing, glitching or cheating in any other way but awhile ago a friend of mine had a little problem while playing rust. A bunch of guys where flying, aimbotting, "godmodding" and speedhacking, so he told me to take a look so i could see what he was dealing with. After that i decided to have ZERO tolerance against cheaters (of course, if they look noob enough i give them a warning 'cause chances are they don't know what they're doin').

Everytime i see a noobtuber i immediately kick him out of the server. It says it on the rules when you join the server "NO NOOBTUBING". The only acceptable reason for noobtubing is you being blind and not being able to see the F rules.

This should be our new motto, "Play fair or don't play at all"
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 February 2014, 22:52:30 »
I wish I could be more pro to kill them easily...

It's not about us not being pro enough...I'ts about them taking advantage of the fact that we (good players) can't use the rockets against them.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #9 on: 28 February 2014, 14:12:19 »
Maybe. Some of us thinks that I'm a pro (Don't believe them, I'm used to be one, but nowadays... it's just a headache:p)
and I can tell you that even I have problem killing them.. Most of them are spanish guys, who doesn't really care about rules, so they just run everywhere with AR and rox combo... And I'm just respawned, and the teleport is being under heavy attack by those... "Underskilled Newcomers".

They annoj the hell out of me, and I can't stand when they "jajajajaja" on the chat, and type "rapeeeee jaja" with 10 kills, and about a 70 death.. They are first, because they captured only a flag, then they think they are the king of the hill.

That's why I visit the Classics rarely.. I just launch halo, and go to any sniper server. Like the BG shield & noshield, and 24/7 sniper ctf.. There are lots of kind people with common sense, and it's a pleasure to play with them. Also, they will not make you RQ, you just stay in there until you can beat the hell out of them. :p Games are meant to be fun, and not annoying.

/off

Back on topic.. Yeah, insulting others are kinda childish, but apologizing is the best way to solve problems, so yeah, you deserve the unban, have fun!
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

AnonAymous

« Reply #10 on: 01 March 2014, 17:44:15 »
So i am here now again . Well i have to say about the rockets there are many members in your clan that use rocket  so they can  use it but we not?  So charles  please before  comment something  think about  that  i am not the only person that use that  and are few times I used only in sidewinder. Second i dont know what i have to do now .. seriously this time -.- i was banned from XG gulch snipers i dont know i f I have to do another request because later  again someone will banned me . please  now what i do in xg gulch snipers i was playing i won the firs match  then when the  second match began  few moments I was banned from that server and i dont know who was the  XG administrator that banned me this time for no reason please  give me a valid answer  this year i have many  problems to enter to your servers  only I can enter to 2 or 3  but for example  Xg usa classic 24/7 i made the request to unbanned me but nothing happen please someone read this and try to explain me what you have with me :/

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #11 on: 01 March 2014, 20:21:03 »
So i am here now again . Well i have to say about the rockets there are many members in your clan that use rocket  so they can  use it but we not?  So charles  please before  comment something  think about  that  i am not the only person that use that  and are few times I used only in sidewinder. Second i dont know what i have to do now .. seriously this time -.- i was banned from XG gulch snipers i dont know i f I have to do another request because later  again someone will banned me . please  now what i do in xg gulch snipers i was playing i won the firs match  then when the  second match began  few moments I was banned from that server and i dont know who was the  XG administrator that banned me this time for no reason please  give me a valid answer  this year i have many  problems to enter to your servers  only I can enter to 2 or 3  but for example  Xg usa classic 24/7 i made the request to unbanned me but nothing happen please someone read this and try to explain me what you have with me :/

If i was an Admin (you're lucky that im not) i was going to keep you banned, youre already banned on 40% of the XG Servers...and i want a reason for that.

Microsoft

« Reply #12 on: 01 March 2014, 23:12:42 »
If u know u are the only good player in the game don't used a rocket against noobs its unfair & rape!

AnonAymous

« Reply #13 on: 02 March 2014, 03:36:34 »
Ok.. XG God you are right  but ... dude I dont know why they banned me  without a reason in xg gulch sniper  and also in the other servers .  In  Usa classic 24/7   I apologies  and give the reason why i was banned .. but here i cant apologies because i dont do  nothing this time please try to understand that i have friends that play in usa I know that i sound like a kid but really i want to play back in usa classic  and Charles ok you are also right what you say but was exagerated  when you say killing a person in real life .. but  good example :)

csb26

« Reply #14 on: 02 March 2014, 05:16:19 »
Calm down, Charles is right... they (admins) are really busy guys.
When they get free i'm sure that they'll look why you got banned again. But be patient .