HAC 2 updating problems

• 4 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
HAC 2 updating problems
« on: 17 January 2014, 10:48:33 »
WAZUUUUUP!
Well, turns out i'm having a little but ANNOYING problem with my HaloCE/HAC2 (IDK which one is causing the problem).

Whenever i try to open Halo the stupid thing minimizes itself and i get an HAC 2 report that says its updating but its having some problems with conectivity (something like that). It shows a small countdown to... IDK reconnect to the server, maybe? well.
Then this notice pop's up saying "Invalid Network Address". >> i click OK (it only has an "OK" button).
I proceed to open Halo (which is still open in my taskbar) but it doesnt have the background. it's just Black and the Halo logo with all the options. it still loads all of the servers but when i want to join my game crashes giving me the F "gathering exception data" error.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: HAC 2 updating problems
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2014, 10:55:01 »
I get that problem sometimes with HAC.Game minimizes and shows connectivity problems and then a weird screen.When the game minimizes and shows you that its updating but showing a network error.Open task manager and End the process tree for Halo.Once it closes try launching halo again.Should work.

Microsoft

« Reply #2 on: 19 January 2014, 04:44:17 »
Did u try replace it

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 January 2014, 06:08:08 »
Yep, like 4 times.

it's okay now but i'm sure i'll be seeing that sh*t again.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Microsoft

« Reply #4 on: 19 January 2014, 23:18:15 »
i got the same problem but i remove hac 2 for a little while & get another 1 from a friend!