Using Fuel Rod Gun > Spartans = wrong?

• 25 Replies

jorisdemiraj

Re: Using Fuel Rod Gun > Spartans = wrong?
« Reply #15 on: 24 January 2014, 19:51:29 »
You would be a really good admin buddy ;D
shotgun>everything else

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
« Reply #16 on: 25 January 2014, 03:46:14 »
Congratulations to:

Eagle
Headshot
LOLOx
Joris

You've all been given access to all of the XG servers (Halo CE).

I'm promoted since November, we messed up the pass somehow, now I'm just sitting here, and trying to do something funnier than reading posts... :D

Anyway, yeah, it was fun yesterday, but I was already tired, and reds were a little... noobish ;D
Mostly afk, or AR hunterz, against 5-6 players who actually played, not runing for the flag all the time.. ::)

And to actually care about the OP, I think we should completely remove rox from all classics, and I think from zombies.
What I mean, players at least going to use the plasma pistol, and it's little more effective, if the player have OS.. I don't know how sapp actually work, but it would be funny if someone try to fire a rocket on danger canyon in the tunnels, and in the right moment when they picked it up, it would change to, - idk - to assault rifle, plasma rifle, or anything less powerful D:
I know, little trollish, but it will force some players to use something else and not blowing up everything.

Oh, on a side note, when I started playing, I always used noobtube and pistol, and I my sniper aim was horrible. (Back in the good ol' days of Lead)
Tried to ignore it, and focus on playing only with S/P combo. (24/7 bg sniper noshield ctf anyone?)
And voala, my aim was so ridiculous, I made my first 360 noscopes, and such.. ;D
After nolead come, it just messed up my aim, and with my net... No one need to lead their shots, but me.
Even with 80 ping, I'm struggling with 20-25 fps, and need to lead my shots like a 20-30 war pinger.
Now, I'm started to use rox again on vehicles, since I can't even hit them with anything on nolead... ;D

And I hate using it, because it tells me I have to use heavies just to kill anyone.. I'm sad thinking on it :|

Too long; didn't read: Eagle prefer anything over rox, but he is a nub... yay
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

csb26

« Reply #17 on: 25 January 2014, 08:05:55 »
Put aside everything !! and first remove the unlimited nades from the classic ctf Deathisland map ( only deathisland map contains unlimited nades)

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25 January 2014, 11:46:32 »
Remove the shees ;D Also, a little more effective auto-camp detection thing would be awesome near the ports (with the shee and sniper)
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 January 2014, 13:47:13 »
Then let's change the starting loadout to AR / pistol, and 4 plasma nades. And let them find the frag nades ;D

ZipCity117

« Reply #20 on: 30 May 2014, 23:37:00 »
I don't see why there is a noobtube rule... if people will pass up vehicle kills (which are often multi or more important) for a single player, let them do it. What about on small maps where rockets are power weapons? Are they not allowed there, as well? Seems weird, as even MLG uses rockets often.

Regarding fuel rod, I put it on the same level as rockets.

ZipCity117

« Reply #21 on: 31 May 2014, 17:09:00 »
I take back what I said... lol. Played XG CTF on Danger Canyon, and kept getting killed by rockets in tunnels!

AnonAymous

« Reply #22 on: 31 May 2014, 18:19:47 »
Agree with you dude I hate when someone do that  cause is a simple way to kill someone .

ozone

« Reply #23 on: 05 June 2014, 13:40:55 »
Agreed. I have always hated the rocket launcher, and fuel rod used on people. Sometimes it's forgivable, but most of the time when I play they camp our spawn and kill us immediately. The sad thing is I get so angry, and I want to tell them to stop, however most of the players don't speak much English so it does no good lol.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05 June 2014, 15:27:01 »
Hey, sometimes even I use the noobtube, mainly on vehicle, since it's not always that easy ::)

BUT, if someone, who have 400-500 ping, swearing all the time when killed, use AR all of the time, and when close to the rocket launcher, and swap it with the pistol... then I became mad. I just focus on him as long as I can to annoy him even more, since I can aim, and he can't ;D
I just hate when you are like "oh my god, just did a noscope at mid range, triple kill, while 3sk some good guys, and then this guy running up on you with camo & os & rocket & fuel...

I mean, yeah, most of the community like it, since easy come, easy go, and easy kills.. but, when you get constantly killed with sniper, pistol, shotgun anything, and you choose to just rox all these guys.. then it's a really bad behaviour

Yeah, I know, eagle complaining again, but if this is the topic, let my hate flooooow ;D

So, using heavy weapons - rox, fuel rod, flamethrower - which doesn't require skill to kill..
Against spartans - NO
Against vehicles - YES

I just respect those players (who are not members of our clan, ofc, since I love you all ::)) who when they see you, they just change the rox they are holding back to their another weapon, since they want to be fair players.
But what I hate most, when someone want YOU to break the rules.. like you want to shoot the vehicle with your heavy, and they just choose to stand near the vehicle... of course the explosion is killing them, and after it, they just start yelling "puto bot rulebreakeeer" and such..

... Anyway, our server rules said so, using it against spartans on bare feet, is just wrong.

Moral of the story : Don't let eagle check the forums and write such a long answer, since nobody is going to read all..
So, at this point, I can write whatever I want... so HI MOM

csb26

« Reply #25 on: 06 June 2014, 04:19:37 »
For vehicles i use my nades and than pistol and for rocket noobs i use my mind .