Hello {XG}

• 4 Replies

SmG Dragonrage

Hello {XG}
« on: 09 December 2013, 08:17:22 »
First of all I'd like to thank you for the use of your teamspeak server that wee have used a few times in the past when ours have been down and apologize for not asking permission to use it first, an also ask for permission to use again in the future if you guys don't mind if ours happens to go down because of storms or other things. Also I would also like to extend to you the invitation to use ours when yours is down if needed. You can find it at smgclan.info:9999 and our forums at smgclan.net or our backup forum at smgclan.freeforums.

Now to introduce myself. As you've probably guessed I am SmG Dragonrage and hold the rank of mod in our clan. My xfire is terminator8125 if you wish to contact me about anything. I'm am a fairly decent halo player but it depends on the day how good I am. Some days I just feel it and do better while other days I just kinda derp around. I play hpc hce and h2v but mainly hce as my map files are corrupted for a lot of the map on hpc from when I used to mod them and I'm not nearly as good at h2v I also play league of legends fairly frequently and am a silver 3 if any of u guys wanna hit me up for a game sometime. Feel free to come visit our forums or play on our halo servers. My personal favorite is SmG 07. If you guys have any problems with our members or need help with anything relating to our servers shoot me a message and if I can fix it I will do so and if I can't I will pass it on to someone who can. Have a nice day/night wherever you may be.

Ps: hope I'm not breaking any rules or posting in the wrong forums or anything. Couldn't get the rules to display on my phone so I could read them. I'll make sure to read them all tomorrow when I get on my pc. Sorry if I did something wrong.

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
Re: Hello {XG}
« Reply #1 on: 09 December 2013, 08:27:54 »
as i know our Teamspeak never goes down  but if it happens i dont know if Gijs will agree about using yours

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #2 on: 09 December 2013, 09:37:44 »
Hello Dragon,

I personally don't have any problems with you using our teamspeak when there is an outage and haven't had any complains from other members so far.
However I do run my own business as you might know;Elite Game Servers which sells mumble servers (teamspeak will be added at a later date) and I can't have random clan's using our {XG} teamspeak full time ;)

But like I said, I don't have any problems with the current usage as long as you follow our teamspeak rules, so you are welcome to continue using it like you do now :)
Please do make sure however that your members have read our teamspeak rules at: http://www.xgclan.com/rules/server-rules

I can create a channel for SmG and assign some people as channel admins if you like.

as i know our Teamspeak never goes down  but if it happens i dont know if Gijs will agree about using yours
If our teamspeak ever does go down I can quickly setup a new one else where, also the website and forum would likely be down if our teamspeak is down.
The teamspeak does go down every now and then but this is usually only for a few minutes when rebooting the server or updating teamspeak/drivers/windows.

But if I'm on vacation or if there is another good reason then you have my permission to make use of SmG's offer to use their teamspeak.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

SmG Dragonrage

« Reply #3 on: 09 December 2013, 20:39:32 »
Thank you Gijs. We will try to keep the use of your ts server to a minimum.  I didn't know you had your own business. Our founder happens o host all the servers from his house and he lives back east so when a big storm hits it knocks out his power. I should try and get him to host another one somewhere else as a backup one or something or maybe when you start selling ts servers have him get one or something. If it would make it easier for you guys we can just stay in a single channel and if you want to create a deprecate channel for us that would be nice, but we don't care to much as to the channel we are in. I will make sure that all of our members read your rules and follow them. And generally it will just be a few of us if we do use your server. Thanks again and we will try and keep our usage of your server to a minimum. If you ever wish for us to stop using it just let me know and I will spread the word to stop. Thanks again.

SmG Dragonrage

« Reply #4 on: 09 December 2013, 21:23:51 »

You guys can use the Public room, instead of creating a SmG one on a {XG} server
Sounds good. We will stay there. Also would you prefer us to use our tags or not? We haven't been using them so far so as to not promote ourselves on your server.