player aaron changes the maps acording to his wish(sapp bug)!!

• 12 Replies

no offence

Player Name: aaron (its aaron him self or he took help from an admin)

Server: {XG}ALL VEH CTF [24/7]

Offense: changes the maps according to his wish!! even after another map won by votes of players.

Time of offense: & Date of offense:
(time converted by assuming UTC+05:30 is  4 + 1\2 hours ahead of GMT+1.)
Local Time and date (UTC+05:30)                Time in GMT+1 and EU date system

2013-11-18   22:55                                      18:25   18-11-2013  (time of 'evidence video 1' was captured)
2013-11-18   23:54                                      19:24   18-11-2013  (time of 'evidence video 2' was captured)

2013-10-31   19:49                                      15:19   31-10-2013  (time of 'evidence video 3' was captured)

2013-12-10   22:32                                      18:02  10-12-2013   (time of 'extra video' was captured)

Description
:
after bloodglutch won by votes, 'waiting for a newgame' appears, and after few seconds another map loads, not bloodglutch.

aaron is a player who hates bloodglutch, we caught these evidence when the bloodglutch won.
(bloodglutch is kind a open filed so it is hard to hide+wait+kill at that map, specially if there are good pistol players avalable outherside.
he is a hide+wait+kill type guy most of the time, so he hates bloodglutch)
asura and me was on one side, aaron and lxjean was on one side, we were arguing about things, and we choosed bloodglutch to fight face to face to have a real fight with them.
and that's the first time this map changing thing happened. we did not know exactly who did it. we thought either lx jean or aaron did it,
but the same thing happened after few days. and jean was not there, only aaron was there at that time.
so i suspected the guy and i asked,
in evidence video 1  "aaron you cannot do that, its over using your power" (i thought he is an admin)
then he says "bloodglutch is boring"
(u may think i joined the game while a voting is happening, because of the 'waiting for a newgame' at the start of the video, but evidence video 2 and evidence video 3 will give the clear idea that i was not came during a voting)

in evidence video 2, same thing happened, bloodglutch won and 'waiting for newgame' appeared and infinity loaded, then he says "seriously boring twice in a row?"
(what he meant by "twice in a row" is about bloodglutch, because the bloodglutch was over and won again by votes)

in evidence video 3, bloodglutch won, and the map changed to icefield, and aaron was there ( u can see it in first few seconds, aaron is in 3rd of the list).
And at that time we didn't know exactly that he was doing it. (this video was captured before evidence video 2 & 3)

and in the extra video, when asura asked him about the changing maps, (i told asura to ask), aaron trying to make fun of us by giving
answers like "when there's only one person in the map you can vote to skip"
but you can clearly see that it was not a skip, he changed it before the game started, (after the another map won)

and all those days, as soon as aaron left the game, we were free to play at  bloodglutch.
map changing thing stops.

Evidence:

evidence video 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVLjtDASUk
evidence video 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMfFHW46Co
evidence video 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYTyWjLnIbU

extra video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3BnVo9jRR8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so , after seeing these videos, we clearly see that either aaron did it or he got helping hand from an admin!!!!! to change maps according to his wish!!!!!!!
and we are wondering if he can do things like that in the server, what else he can do by the information that he can get through the server about players!!
so, we have a suspicious about that we are not safe...!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: 11 December 2013, 21:58:50 by Gijs »

jorisdemiraj

To answer your questions:
1) Aaron its not an admin.
2) I don't think an admin changed the maps as because xg admins are level 2 and 3 and don't have access to commands to change maps.
So the problem might be : Either the server has a problem identifying the map , something might be wrong with the script, or somehow,if possible he is hacking. This are just opinions. Gijs manages the servers so he will answer soon.

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
I've checked the log files but there is no sign of aaron having admin access, there is also no sign of anyone else using admin commands in the log files.
I assume this is a bug in sapp or there is an exploit in sapp which someone is abusing to gain admin rights without being logged.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
Also how did you know that Aaron was doing this? Cause he doesn't like BG? Man i hate it too but that doesn't mean anything

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
....there is also no sign of anyone else using admin commands in the log files....

Now, that cant be right. I've logged on multiple times on that server to "control" the amount of cheaters. i've used the admin commands specially with the glitchers (i hate glitchers).

it could be some sort of hack, one time i joined that server actually and there was this guy with NO name, a 99 of score and where it was suppose to say the number of kills it just said "Chaplin" which i guess it was his name. but when i saw the score and that chaplin thing i knew it was a hack (the match had just started) and i immediately kicked him from the server, we where playing in Danger Canyon
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

jorisdemiraj

Thats a name hack. I had a friend who used to do that and add the name U mad bro in the score. It didn't interfere with the gameplay or even the score. Its just a visual effect. Unless its a different type of hack.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
well he did have a 99 score, or he might be the creator of halo and did it all by himself.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

no offence

Cause he doesn't like BG?

oh man -_- ,  that's not an evidence. but it connects with the evidence

Also how did you know that Aaron was doing this?

if u went through my whole post, including videos, you may understand that he is involving in this mess.....

and as i said,
all those days, as soon as aaron left the game, we were free to play at  bloodglutch.
map changing thing stops.

no offence

Also how did you know that Aaron was doing this? Cause he doesn't like BG? Man i hate it too but that doesn't mean anything

again for your question:
take these all together.

*it only happened when aaron is there.
*as soon as he left, everything is fine. (all the time)
*look how he talks, just as he was not surprised by the changes of the maps, and just like he did it.
look at video 1,  after changing bloodglutch to dangercanyon
c-dark: "aaron you cannot do that, its overusing your power"
aaron: "bloodglutch is boring"  (just like he did it and excuses)

look at video 2, says after changing bloodglutch to infinity
aaron: "seriously boring twice in a row?"  (just like he did it and excuses)

« Last Edit: 11 December 2013, 22:05:48 by no offence »

no offence

ok, since evidence cannot verify through the 'log files', and the searching is still going on,
please, can a admin please change the topic of the thread to a more suitable topic....
sorry for any inconvenience....

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
Ahh I see:

2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: Aaron  PlayerNumber: 0
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: ?RUSSIA?  PlayerNumber: 1
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: diel  PlayerNumber: 2
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: MUERTE_BRUT  PlayerNumber: 3
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: carlos$$$  PlayerNumber: 4
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: Ravzo  PlayerNumber: 5
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: crack rambo  PlayerNumber: 6
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: AsUrA  PlayerNumber: 7
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: BIGBOSS  PlayerNumber: 8
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: C-dark  PlayerNumber: 9
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: SRBIJA  PlayerNumber: 10
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: KptureDFlag  PlayerNumber: 11
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: MixCrusader  PlayerNumber: 13
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: Sniper  PlayerNumber: 14
2013-11-18 18:25:09  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: BobEsPonja  PlayerNumber: 15
2013-11-18 18:25:09  NEW GAME         Map: bloodgulch  GameType: allveh
2013-11-18 18:25:11  JOIN             Player Joined, Name: Aaron  PlayerNumber: 0  IP: 77.99.230.241:2303  CD-Key Hash: 9219c22ae732a85eba88794e036ecb5b
2013-11-18 18:25:11  JOIN             Player Joined, Name: ?RUSSIA?  PlayerNumber: 1  IP: 46.187.6.64:2303  CD-Key Hash: b7c98530d851b8aad85308a08241ef54
2013-11-18 18:25:11  CHAT             [GLOBAL] Aaron: skip
2013-11-18 18:25:21  CHAT             [GLOBAL] Aaron: 1
2013-11-18 18:25:33  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: Aaron  PlayerNumber: 0
2013-11-18 18:25:33  QUIT             Player Quit, Name: ?RUSSIA?  PlayerNumber: 1
2013-11-18 18:25:34  NEW GAME         Map: dangercanyon  GameType: allveh

Since he has a low ping and everyone else has a high ping he can quickly type skip and end the round (since no one else has joined yet)
Then everyone gets a black screen, but he gets the score list with a mapvote and can vote(since he is the only one able to vote, he can decide the map)

That is why when this happens the map loading takes so long on those videos.
Conclusion: The servers are running fine, it's just a bug in sapp.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

no offence

Conclusion: The servers are running fine, it's just a bug in sapp.

ok thank you Gijs for solving the problem, i was afraid that he is hacking.....
thanks again......... :)

Also how did you know that Aaron was doing this?

told ya its aaron :P

jorisdemiraj

Re: player aaron changes the maps acording to his wish(sapp bug)!!
« Reply #12 on: 11 December 2013, 22:18:05 »