Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Minecraft 1.7.2 - Projects, and maybe some dl link
« on: 26 November 2013, 19:54:20 »
About 1.7.2 download link.. Pm me.

I don't know who else playing with it, but.. Let's bump mc, because I think it deserves it.

Anyway, me, and DaftPunk#2 (a.k.a Dozy) are maintaning an 1.7.2 server, and in the close future, we want to make a little series.
The only downside of that.. Only 5 player can join at the same time. Since this is a private server, accessible via Hamachi, I need some tips.

- First of all, this is a cracked server, and we never wanted to pay any kind of game, so.. It is possible for us to maintane a server which can allow players to join, only by IP?
- It's kinda boring to play on a server, where only two-three of us playing. (My close group, only for lulz)
So, if this project succed, and if we can make a bigger server, who want to join? (Just in case, when we can't play halo :P)
- I can speak english, but.. not fluently. As you can see, my grammar is kinda "good", but I can't make this while I'm on TS.
So, if we make a series, let's make commentary, but on which language?
I'm kinda talkative, but .. As I said, It's hard for me to speak english fluently ;D

Also, some pics:

Diablo like Dungeon generator

The dungeon's mechanism.

Dungeon from inside.

My favourite house :3 (1.5.2)

Our first village, made by four people. (The light Tower turned off, cuz lag.)

Totally working 6x2 bridge, by PG5

My favourite house's replica on 1.7.2

Me, and Dozy's island, 1.7.2

The same island.

"Can we call this a fortress with that meaningless waterfall?"

We brewed some potions. ;D

Shooting the jacuzzi after 2271 kills..

I like messing with command blocks.. Made our EXP based shop - You can buy everything, if you have enough exp level.

My first fortress, hidden in the swamp, with my own railroad.

Replica, different logs.

So, we are just lulzing around, making these, but I guess.. It could be funnier to make a series.
If I can manage to make a bigger server, who wants to showoff? ;D
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
Re: Minecraft 1.7.2 - Projects, and maybe some dl link
« Reply #1 on: 27 November 2013, 07:39:13 »
nice job eagle,me and HeaDShot had a server (hamachi of course) where we played custom maps like Pottercraft (IT WAS REALLY AWESOME) and Halo maps

Also,can you give me the download? I already have it but the sounds aren't working (searching a fix but nothing worked)
need only Minecraft

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 November 2013, 12:09:47 »
Just sent the pm.

Also, we are about to start an adventure map (Probably the ones from Hypixel)
How does the idea sounds to already make some of the first footage of it? ;D
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 November 2013, 17:07:30 »
I used to host an {XG} Minecraft server but not enough people played and I was wasting money...

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2013, 17:30:11 »
I used to host an {XG} Minecraft server but not enough people played and I was wasting money...

The server was so awesome :'(

Offline {XG}Cookie

• +27/-0
  • Me want Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 November 2013, 17:30:25 »

泣いて暮らすも一生笑って暮らすも一生。
Naite kurasu mo issei, waratte kurasu mo issei

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 November 2013, 17:45:34 »

QQ

That's what I wanted to do. Make an actual XG minecraft server, and it looks like, in the close future, it won't be a dream anymore.
At first, it will be XG-Only, but after that, it will be a public server. The series, vids and everything else can make people interested, and if we succed, we're going to have a good server. ::)

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 November 2013, 17:53:57 »

QQ

That's what I wanted to do. Make an actual XG minecraft server, and it looks like, in the close future, it won't be a dream anymore.
At first, it will be XG-Only, but after that, it will be a public server. The series, vids and everything else can make people interested, and if we succed, we're going to have a good server. ::)

we can simple spam this Server everywhere,but the real question is ...who would pay for this sv? (i cant)

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 November 2013, 20:04:00 »
LoL @ all your QQ pics and then saying:

we can simple spam this Server everywhere,but the real question is ...who would pay for this sv? (i cant)

To host a server that runs good and doesn't lag, especially if you get more and more players, you need good amount of RAM. When you start doing World Edits, explosions, multiple plugins and have 50 creepers coming at you in dungeons blowing up it lags and crashes if you don't have enough Memory!! I believe I was paying $30 US a month before I closed it.

Since it was mine, and Dozy's idea, we will take care of the server, and payments.

Soon, I'll get my new graphics card (holy shiat, I was waiting toooo long) and I can manage to get more ram.
Also, when I was running multiple servers, and about 13-15 player was always online (It was back in the good ol' days, when most of my friends only waited for us to arrive home, and lulz around.)

Since I'm in school, but my income in a month is about $50-$60, I can do this.
Aso, nothing set in stone, everything can change. What happens when in the endwe will have a popular server, and... oh god, moar things to do everyday QQ

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 November 2013, 00:25:46 »
GOOD LORD! i was waiting for you guys to bring this up. I finally got my LEGAL minecraft account and i wanted to play with you people but it seemed like you guys weren't insterested in minecraft anymore. SO

Eagle if you would be kind enough to send me the server info so i could join as soon as i get home.
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

crazy620

« Reply #10 on: 28 November 2013, 14:32:24 »
Is activating cheats while with (XG) counts while playing minecraft like changing creative to survival or teleport?

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 November 2013, 15:11:04 »
Is activating cheats while with (XG) counts while playing minecraft like changing creative to survival or teleport?

Offline Blazer

• -=CЯУPTΞЖ=-
  • +78/-1
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #12 on: 28 November 2013, 15:50:35 »

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 28 November 2013, 15:53:34 »
First of all, if you can see, I am using the nickname "Helloween" which stands only for Hell.

Using the /gamemode 1 command to show some pictures considered cheating? U wot m8

I know that you are just joined, but..
So get your facts together. I'm allergic to bullsh*t, and the last one who told me that I'm cheating, I asked him an 1v1 (sorry aLTis :c)

Also, this is a private server for friends, and I have the control over it.

Welcome to the clan.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 28 November 2013, 15:55:06 »

I think it depends. If you want to play survival (build a small house with dirt in order to survive the stupid creepers) then it wouldn't be cool of you if you're going to use cheats like /gamemode 1 (creative) so you can build a nice looking house. Or if you just want to have fun playing minecraft, then its ok.

The teleport command would be okay to use it. Lets say you went out there to mine some stuff and you find yourself carrying 12 diamons, a stack of iron and sh*t load of gold and coal. Suddenly a creeper spawns right next to you and explodes. If you went really far away from home then you'd probably loose all of your stuff but with the teleport command you can use the coordinates to locate your stuff before it disappears.

YES... i hate creepers.

Spoiler for Hiden:
me:  OH COOL some diamonds!. LOOK! a bunch of redstone.
me: *walking with a bunch of stacks of shi*t*
*le creeper spawns in front of me*

me: oh crap, better get out of this cave.

me: SHIT! I'M F*CKING TRAPPED!
creeper: sssssssssSSSSSSSs hey buddy, what you got there?

*shuts down the computer*
« Last Edit: 28 November 2013, 15:57:36 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.