Facing problem in XG servers

• 1 Replies

Innocent94

Facing problem in XG servers
« on: 03 November 2013, 18:42:29 »
I play in XG server in Halo Combat and i am also using gametracker to keep track of my games in Halo but frm 2 weeks ive been facing a problem which is whenever i play in XG servers and then quit and return to see my records its the same and still shows when i last tym played in that server. I have this problem with XG server only. Ive also played on different servers but i dont face problem lyk this and 1 more thing bcz of too many scripts in the server, the server has become very laggy. I usually play in these 2 servers:
{XG} US All Veh
IP: 208.67.252.147
Port: 2356

{XG} All Veh
IP: 46.249.47.12
Port: 2357

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
Re: Facing problem in XG servers
« Reply #1 on: 03 November 2013, 23:51:47 »
whenever i play in XG servers and then quit and return to see my records its the same and still shows when i last tym played in that server.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this... If you quit mid game the server keeps track of your score. It's a feature that was added because players with bad connections would often drop out mid game then come back to find 0 score.. Which is annoying.

1 more thing bcz of too many scripts in the server, the server has become very laggy. I usually play in these 2 servers:

The server does not seem to be lagging for me. I do though notice that you're on about vehicle maps. Maps with tanks, rocket hogs, ghosts are often found to lag people with poor hardware. Please run your game on low settings if you're running on poor hardware.

Also, if you have a bad internet connection then this will lag you.. Try downloading http://www.pingplotter.com/download.html, running a test to the server IP and see if you have any packet loss issues. Packet loss is the main cause for lag.

The server is rebooted 3 times a week, which reduces lag. There should be no scripts running which lag the server.