Antiwarp

• 3 Replies

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
Antiwarp
« on: 06 November 2013, 21:42:29 »
I was playing the sniper server earlier and I noticed how bad some people warp, yet they still get kills.

This one person who killed me warped so much that it was like 'Now you see me. Now you don't... And you're dead'.

I think we should add antiwarp onto the sniper servers as sniping is all about accuracy. It is near impossible to kill someone with huge warp yet apparently they can kill you still...

If a player warps, they are killed and receive the message "You are warping. Please fix your connection or leave the server."

I understand lots of people don't have great connections. I know some people use mobile internet and might 40% have packet loss which causes them to lag/warp. But as a good pinger to our NL servers, it's unfair to me (and other good pingers) that we might have some Mexican with a 400 ping warping around and killing me. -.-

What do you guys think?

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
Re: Antiwarp
« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2013, 22:05:33 »
I've got mobile internet, bad connection, but still get 90-100 ping. I'm lagging sometimes, but nvm

Yes, add it, if it is possible.
And as soon, as we can.
It's not enough, I still have to lead my shots on a no-lead server, but it is impossible to me to kill a warping player.
And if I kill a warping mexican, they start to qq, and calling me nub >:(

It will make an eagle happy. Just add it ::)
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2013, 07:41:05 »
i dont see anyone warping except mexicans and USA players,the really problem is if someone pings 500-600,then he's gonna get kicked by the server or something else

Whats the min Ping Kick in our Servers?

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2013, 16:03:01 »
I agree ... we should have an Antiwarp script plus i like the way of TG cake server sarcasm phrase "CSB has a gamernet"
I think we should also have a sarcasm phrase for that  :D  it'll be fun